Pictures of our members?

Hamza123 said:
White castle was fun! I don't look that Arab do I? And Kumar was... Indian i think.

Well kid, hate to burst your bubble, but you look so Arab to me, I'd have to call you Abdullah bin Hasseim al Habib Hamza. :p

Hey, you don't own a black ski mask do you? :D

The photo shopped pic of Builder reminded me of some fun Hubby and I had with one of my 'makeover' programs. Here is my middle son...

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Well kid, hate to burst your bubble, but you look so Arab to me, I'd have to call you Abdullah bin Hasseim al Habib Hamza. :p

Hey, you don't own a black ski mask do you? :D

Actually I do own a black ski mask... Only for when I ski though. :D

Lol actually my parents are the ones who got me into it, and ever since I have been doing freestyle comeptitions. :D

ToriAllen said:
The photo shopped pic of Builder reminded me of some fun Hubby and I had with one of my 'makeover' programs. Here is my middle son...

Awww too cute, even with more hair.

Hamza she is adorable!!!!!

Johnny I don't have a webcam either. They take horrible pics and I am afraid I will leave it on at a bad time LOL

tizz said:
Hamza she is adorable!!!!!

Johnny I don't have a webcam either. They take horrible pics and I am afraid I will leave it on at a bad time LOL

You mean thats not a pic of you in your profile? ****, i've been masturbating to that for weeks and it's not even you. :mad:

No that's me. My mom took it last Christmas and I scanned it into my computer. My daughter is in the original but I hate putting her picture anywhere online. I have major reasons not to trust people with that.

tizz said:
No that's me. My mom took it last Christmas and I scanned it into my computer. My daughter is in the original but I hate putting her picture anywhere online. I have major reasons not to trust people with that.

AHHHHH! Then let the debauchery continue. Mmmmmm.

Back