Pictures of our members?

TERRORIST-HATER said:
Cool pic. Cool barracks room. I hope it's not in Iraq.

:)

Nope, that was Korea. Besides, I'd have the Desert Unifrom most likely and I doubt the barracks would be that good...lol. (they were still crap though)

I know hes cute...are u implying that i am a cow? And if so..how am I a cow in any means in that picture...i had just given birth?

Why don't we start a Off Topic Forum thread where people can judge and slander others pictures... should be a good time!

We can post our pics and then totally **** up others peoples pics and or comment...

I for one DO NOT wanna be bashed for my picture..lol
If yall wanna put up a thread then go at it.
And most my pictures are when i am pregnant so they all suck :(

Gray~Gal said:
I for one DO NOT wanna be bashed for my picture..lol
If yall wanna put up a thread then go at it.
And most my pictures are when i am pregnant so they all suck :(

not really. you still look pretty in that hospital pic, you just look really tired and somewhat releived. its all good though!

chartreusechick said:
not really. you still look pretty in that hospital pic, you just look really tired and somewhat releived. its all good though!

Well thank you...and i was tired...I had just has my son like 5 hrs before.
We all were exhausted....THANKS :D

Gray~Gal said:
I know hes cute...are u implying that i am a cow? And if so..how am I a cow in any means in that picture...i had just given birth?

I forgot I was adressing americans.Lucky cow is just a saying here in the UK.It doesn't mean you're fat or a cow.Don't take it literally. ;)

Outlaw2747 said:
That's sicker than a dude being proud of farting something fierce, and at least you cannot see that.

Yea, I'm a pretty sick induvidual. oh well. It could be worse. Just be thankful it isn't. BTW, you should smile more, its cute.

Outlaw2747 said:
If only...she wasn't...taken. :(

If I had known she looked that good all this time...sheesh!

LOL All that time on my site and you didn't know what I looked like? Hehe. I knew what YOU looked like... :p And you are a cutie.

chartreusechick said:
Yea, I'm a pretty sick induvidual. oh well. It could be worse. Just be thankful it isn't. BTW, you should smile more, its cute.

LMAO!!! Eh, I am not much of a smiler for some reason. In person I am, because I am usually laughing at something stupid despite my stern disposition at times. People tell me I should smile more but it is kinda hard for me to fake something like that. I don't consider my smile anything special so it is rarely photographed in my older years.

But thanks anyways. :)

well i want to thank everyone who thinks 8ball is a cutie....I cant take credit for it but I get to the satisfaction of knowing he is hot to others...lol :)

DizzyME said:
LOL All that time on my site and you didn't know what I looked like? Hehe. I knew what YOU looked like... :p And you are a cutie.

Nope, never knew. I am quite astonished. ;) And thank you for the compliment, it is nice to know some women in this world have a low standard for looks. :D

Outlaw2747 said:
You got the "I'm a badass..." look to ya man! You should star in a movie.

With my ex-wife, I starred in several. Let's see... there was Splendor In The Ass, Forest Hump, Chew On My Spew, and The Bitch****ers Guide To Analaxy.

Back