Pictures of our members?

Taken TODAY at the Casa De Boom... Cutting the grass before the friends arrive for Sunday potluck. It was my middle son's birthday today.

I'm proud to be an American, aren't you? I've got my three beautiful sons, my home in the best country in the world and in the best state, (God I LOVE Ohio), my lawn tractor, my cold suds on a hot day, and my flag which flies 24/7/365 in the front of my house and yes, it's lit at night!

Life is ****ing Beautiful! I hope that yours is too!

I feel so good that even if I hate your guts, I hope that you are safe, healthy and happy just like me. Enjoy.

P.S. - I Love my tractor...

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
Taken TODAY at the Casa De Boom... Cutting the grass before the friends arrive for Sunday potluck. It was my middle son's birthday today.

I'm proud to be an American, aren't you? I've got my three beautiful sons, my home in the best country in the world and in the best state, (God I LOVE Ohio), my lawn tractor, my cold suds on a hot day, and my flag which flies 24/7/365 in the front of my house and yes, it's lit at night!

I feel so good that even if I hate your guts, I hope that you are safe, healthy and happy just like me. Enjoy.

You seem like the type that can pound some beer. I love beer.

CES you lazy *******, what are you doing on a riding mower? LOL

RO you have me LMFAO

OverFiend said:
HEY **** TARD GO TELL THE FOOLS THAT RUN THIS PLACE THAT THEY SUCK ASS, AND HAVE TAKEN MY SHOUTR BOX ABILITIES AWAY BECAUSE THEY ARE WEAK AND MINDLESS...DO IT NOW THE OVERFIEND DEMANDS IT

Watch it, OverFiend.

The IP Address is: 66.80.138.52. The host name is: ip-66-80-138-52.chi.megapath.net.

RegisteredAndEducated said:
CES, beware, my uncle got a D.U.I. for that exact same thing in his own yard!!!

I don't know what ****ed up state your Uncle lives in but here in OHIO, private property means just that, PRIVATE PROPERTY. If I drive my tractor into the street, well then, they could nail me, but on my land, no way. Besides, having a bottle or two while cutting the grass, hardly counts as intoxicated. :p

Cogito Ergo Sum said:

P.S. - I Love my tractor...

That's a nice place. Better than the big city I'll tell ya!

RoyalOrleans said:
You seem like the type that can pound some beer. I love beer.

Ever see The Shawshank Redemption?

I love this quote by Andy Dufresne:

"I think a man working outdoors feels more like a man if he can have a bottle of suds. That's only my opinion" :D

tizz said:
CES you lazy *******, what are you doing on a riding mower? LOL

RO you have me LMFAO

Because I mow it TWICE a week and it's a very big yard. That's why Tizz. :p Push mowers are for people who don't know how to operate a hydrostatic clutch.

I have a philosophy of life which is very simple.

It really pisses God off when you do manually, something for which he made some ******* smart enough to invent a power tool to do it easier for you. :D

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
I have a philosophy of life which is very simple.

It really pisses God off when you do manually, something for which he made some ******* smart enough to invent a power tool to do it easier for you. :D

lol! that philosophy embodies everything I stand for.

LOL You are talking to someone who weedwacked the lawn when the mower was out of gas (not to mention the weeds in the garden this afternoon)

tizz said:
LOL You are talking to someone who weedwacked the lawn when the mower was out of gas (not to mention the weeds in the garden this afternoon)

You're talking to someone who would have gone and got some damn GAS! LMAO. :p

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
You're talking to someone who would have gone and got some damn GAS! LMAO. :p

Considering the amount of grass that acually grows in my yard, and the fact that I am incredibly lazy (why take two trips when you can do it in one kind of person) I prefer the weedwackewr. Beside the sucker is fun an hell. I can shape hedges with the sucker too LOL

You know something, I like this thread. It's nice to see everybody as just people for once.

To all of you brave enough to post a pic or two, I offer a heartfelt "Thank You" because it's just nice to have a face to the name. Especially when you are dead wrong and pissing me off beyond belief, and I want to fire bomb your house...that picture of you in my mind always seems to calm the savage beast...Except that Bitch AIG the ****er. Ahh, I feel much better now.... :p

LOL Mine is still in my profile. Perhaps I will get a new one tomorrow. I'll try to remember the camera.

tizz said:
Considering the amount of grass that acually grows in my yard, and the fact that I am incredibly lazy (why take two trips when you can do it in one kind of person) I prefer the weedwackewr. Beside the sucker is fun an hell. I can shape hedges with the sucker too LOL

Shape Hedges!?! That's a ****ing scream Tizz!

Personally, my favorite yard tool is my CHAINSAW! I whacked about 6 trees off of my property when I first got it, including a 45 foot high pine tree 20 feet from my front door. *******.... Evil Grin

Chainsaw is too damn loud. you can hack anything you want with a weedwaker, and it that doesn't work, chain it to the car and hit the gas. That'll do it ;) I used to use my 62 falcon to gather firewood when camping. Knock it down, run it over and throw the pieces in teh trunk. I like a good campfire!

Back