Pictures of our members?

Ctrl said:
9.jpg

What I do when it's not freezing. Winter is coming, so you are ****ed. When it's freezing I post.

Is that a 1100?
A friend of mine as one, same color. He wanted me to buy it from him but I like to ride in comfort!!

And yeah I just winterized mine last week. bummer!

Last edited by a moderator:
900... a good balance for me. I carve canyons, and travel the earth on board to do it. Good to see a fellow rider.

Ctrl said:
900... a good balance for me. I carve canyons, and travel the earth on board to do it. Good to see a fellow rider.

Yeah I'm planning a trip in July accross the country. It's gonna be a blast!

Ctrl said:
Here is a creepy pic of my eye. Im watching you.

And I am assuming these are your legs:

And this is your dog and wife's/girlfriend's feet:

Chi said:
Damn, nice six-pack, can't see your face too well though. Are you a gangbanger or something?
LOL.
No.
I never would run with those guys. I stayed well away from that element.

...and WTF are you laughin at Phanny? It was a long weekend and I was partied out, K?
Also my hair was all bleachy from the chlorine I had swam in the week prior.

I'm just playing with you because I know you can take it. I'll give you an 8. You're not the fatty I pictured you to be. But you lost 1 point for being blonde and another point for the picture quality. :p

Jhony5 said:
LOL.
No.
I never would run with those guys. I stayed well away from that element.

My bad, I thought you were throwing gang signs or something at first-lol.

Phantom said:
I'm just playing with you because I know you can take it. I'll give you an 8. You're not the fatty I pictured you to be. But you lost 1 point for being blonde and another point for the picture quality. :p
More brown then blond for sure. In the summer I'm outside so much and my daughter makes me take her swimming like every other day. So my hair gets way light.

I just don't have any other pictures online. I never got into sending my picture all about the NET so I stayed away from the webcam thing. I'm reclusive in my cyber-travels. So sorry bout the shity quality. Just fill in the blurry face with RO's face and we're straight.

Posted by CHI:
My bad, I thought you were throwing gang signs or something at first-lol.
Not a gang sign. A peace sign. I'm a lover not a fighter in my old age.

ToriAllen said:
Are you sure you're not the one on the right?:rolleyes:
I've said it a million times on GF. I don't drink alcohol, ever. Jim (The handsome hillbilly on the right) has a beer in his hand. Check out Jim's wicked awesome manboobs. Tiiight!

If I wanted to post a pic of someone other then myself, I would have chosen a pic that you could actually see my pretty fake face. Frankly I look like **** in that photo as I had been partying for 2 days and had just finished a 4 hour river float trip.

I always worked out at a leisure pace. When my wife left me 5 years ago I started working out emphatically. I was so full of anger, rage and sadness that I needed an outlet. There were times in which I curled so much I couldn't lift my arms for two days. It grew into a habit I never gave up once I saw the results.
Almost everyday I do my sit ups, crunches, lats and curls. I have a bizarre balance of good habits and bad. I come home from work and crank some heavy metal, bang out till I'm exhausted, then I get high and ....well here I am you fill in the rest.

...and BTW Phanny, thx 4 noticing. I don't have the purtyest face but I'm proud of my body.

Jhony5 said:
then I get high and .....
Keep that up and you can have a pair of 'tight' man boobs like your hillbilly friend.:D
I hold all appearance comments until I get to see a better picture.

Jhony5 said:
When my wife left me 5 years ago...

Chi said:
And the arms and um....what was I saying?.....;)

OMG! How did I miss this! I was trying to hook up Chi with the wrong guy. :D

Chi = Illinois

J5 = Indiana

Chi & J5 = Single with kids.

Chi = mid/late twenties.

J5 = early/mid thirties.

Chi + J5 =

I shall leave the rest up to you two.

Seriously though, I kid, I kid.

(But not really...)

Back