Pictures of our members?

That is not at all how I pictured you.
And how did you think I looked? I actually cleaned up for that pic. It was taken a couple months ago at a wedding. Normally I have a heavy 5 o'clock shadow and have a bandana or hat covering my head and I'd have a dago-t on or no shirt at all to show off my tattoos. I think I have another pic of me on my Harley from last weekend. Since the pic I posted I have cut my hair. It is now very short now, almost shaved to be exact, and my goatee is filled in a bit more.

GF said:
And how did you think I looked? I actually cleaned up for that pic. It was taken a couple months ago at a wedding. Normally I have a heavy 5 o'clock shadow and have a bandana or hat covering my head and I'd have a dago-t on or no shirt at all to show off my tattoos. I think I have another pic of me on my Harley from last weekend. Since the pic I posted I have cut my hair. It is now very short now, almost shaved to be exact, and my goatee is filled in a bit more.
So let's see the updated pic!!

GF said:
I kinda pictured you as the wormy little computer geek. I also thought you would look older. You look better than what I imagined, not worse. I think

GF said:
GF=Hippy Biker

HEHE I just got a flash in my head of Off Topic Forum and phreak as Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda from Easy Rider LMFAO now there's an image to take with me through the day

tizz said:
HEHE I just got a flash in my head of Off Topic Forum and phreak as Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda from Easy Rider LMFAO now there's an image to take with me through the day
Your probably not too far off, Bob and I both are biker nerds. I have a real kick ass leather jacket I use when riding, has an Eagle symbol burned into it, cost me almost $400. Plus about 6 tattoos

SEE YA AT STURGIS !!

I hit sturgis once (purely by accident) I remember it (kind of) LOL. I see phreak as dennis hopper for sure. (grimey sidekick) Easy Rider IS one of my favorite movies and soundtracks though

**** Sturgis!

Seriously overpriced, overcrowded, alcoholics and drug addicts convention with Snanks galore...Whoopie...

Hey Bro...Watch me burn out my new $150 rear tire and get melted rubber all over my bike! Ain't I cool?

Been there, done that, what a collection of morons and losers!

I'd rather be riding in Baja California, Mexico. Nice sunshine, nice people, cheap beer, good eats!

Cogito Ergo Sum said:
**** Sturgis!

Seriously overpriced, overcrowded, alcoholics and drug addicts convention with Snanks galore...Whoopie...

Hey Bro...Watch me burn out my new $150 rear tire and get melted rubber all over my bike! Ain't I cool?

Been there, done that, what a collection of morons and losers!

I'd rather be riding in Baja California, Mexico. Nice sunshine, nice people, cheap beer, good eats!

Ya I think I'd rather join you in Baja. Like I said I ran into it completely by mistake. It was fun though ;)

Back