Pictures of our members?

Beautiful family, Tori.
Outlaw, you are VERY good looking, and don't let anyone including yourself tell you otherwise!
And I know this will make me sound racist, but I generally don't find African Americans attractive. But you are quite the exception!

Tori has quite the family. :) And thank you Angie, I appreciate your comments. Nothing racist about that, it is just a preference. In fact I prefer whites and Asians as opposed to my own race (though any girl worthy regardless of race is great).

But my curiosity must be quenched now, how do I stand out from the rest of the other AA's? I asked because I have gotten this comment a few times before and I have yet to get a good answer.

Outlaw2747 said:
Tori has quite the family. :) And thank you Angie, I appreciate your comments. Nothing racist about that, it is just a preference. In fact I prefer whites and Asians as opposed to my own race (though any girl worthy regardless of race is great).

But my curiosity must be quenched now, how do I stand out from the rest of the other AA's? I asked because I have gotten this comment a few times before and I have yet to get a good answer.

I think there are a few contributing factors. One is skin tone. Not abnoxiously dark. Another thing is alot of time AAs tend to have disproportionate faces. The annoyingly large nose, lips, forehead...whichever it is. You got lucky and have none of those issues.
I think personality tends to contribute as well. Seeing as I live in a city, most minorites in general are loud, abnoxious, drug dealing, undereducated, lying scum. None of which you fit into.

angie said:
I think there are a few contributing factors. One is skin tone. Not abnoxiously dark. Another thing is alot of time AAs tend to have disproportionate faces. The annoyingly large nose, lips, forehead...whichever it is. You got lucky and have none of those issues.
I think personality tends to contribute as well. Seeing as I live in a city, most minorites in general are loud, abnoxious, drug dealing, undereducated, lying scum. None of which you fit into.

Hmmm, might be the Irish in me which saves me from that curse...now i finally know the answer. :) Kinda odd, I grew up around blacks in Philadelphia (not ghetto but nothing special either) and strangely enough, I never acquired the scumbag habits of my fellow race. Unlike most children, I had a mind of my own. Not only that, my family made sure I didn't become a knuckledragger but at the same time my will alone kept me from becoming a street rat.

Outlaw2747 said:
Hmmm, might be the Irish in me which saves me from that curse...now i finally know the answer. :) Kinda odd, I grew up around blacks in Philadelphia (not ghetto but nothing special either) and strangely enough, I never acquired the scumbag habits of my fellow race. Unlike most children, I had a mind of my own. Not only that, my family made sure I didn't become a knuckledragger but at the same time my will alone kept me from becoming a street rat.
That explains it! I am insanely attracted to irish guys LOL. Glad to hear you had a good family and a strong mind!

angie said:
That explains it! I am insanely attracted to irish guys LOL. Glad to hear you had a good family and a strong mind!

Gracias amiga. As far as family, that would be a different story. They just raised me well but nowadays, its status I start to question. Strong mind, definitely! Though I can still be fooled (I am human afterall.) stuff as far as things that will get into huge trouble I usually had no problem dealing with peer pressure. I do admit I threw the occassional rock at a bus in my younger years or destroy objects on the side of the street, I have never been persuaded to do drugs, rape girls, smoke, or skip school.

The Irish side comes from my mother which in turn came from her father which is much more noticible in him than his predecessors.

smutt butt said:
where's your pic angie?

Actually don't have a recent one. Have one that's like four years old. Broke my digi cam and no scanner. Let me see if I can dig the damn pic up. Not a great pic, not very clear but I'll give ya something!

Ok here it is-my hair is about six inches longer now. And I'm pregnant. That's about it lol

Eh, bad memory acting up again. Sorry about that. Well I am jealous of your mate then. I have a thing for white girls especially. Height don't matter but I am fatally attracted to short ones or ones with nice long legs.

Outlaw2747 said:
Here's a few recent ones. Until I take photos from my camcorder or use a cam phone or something, my hideous face is all you shall see. :)

You're cute.But I think you're actually a better looking,lighter 50 cent.Well the middle photo looks like him a bit.

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
You're cute.But I think you're actually a better looking,lighter 50 cent.Well the middle photo looks like him a bit.

LOL! 50 Cent!?! That, is a first. I don't think anyone really knows who I look like. I been described as the following celebrities by appearance from what I can remember...

Cuba Gooding Jr., LL Cool J, Martin Lawrence, Webster (dunno the actual actor's name), Tahj Mowry (from Smart Guy sitcom), Will Smith, 50 Cent (just recently), Gary Coleman, Fabulous, Dumbo (YES I said Dumbo), and I am sure quite a few others that I cannot remember at the moment. Kinda varied and ridiculous list eh?

angie said:
Beautiful family, Tori.
Thank you.
GF said:
Here is a pic of me.
That is not at all how I pictured you.

Outlaw2747 said:
LOL! 50 Cent!?! That, is a first. I don't think anyone really knows who I look like. I been described as the following celebrities by appearance from what I can remember...

Cuba Gooding Jr., LL Cool J, Martin Lawrence, Webster (dunno the actual actor's name), Tahj Mowry (from Smart Guy sitcom), Will Smith, 50 Cent (just recently), Gary Coleman, Fabulous, Dumbo (YES I said Dumbo), and I am sure quite a few others that I cannot remember at the moment. Kinda varied and ridiculous list eh?
You look like Outlaw to me...By the way, it's about time you put you pic up. ;)

Back