Please keep your clothes on.

Yes. We have a common understanding due to mutual boredom. Thats where babies come from btw.

Not all men suck in bed, sometimes you just have to tell or show them what you want. Be assertive, it works wonders ;)

In High School I had a very intimate and close relationship with a girl, and we used to spend hours in bed all day, everyday, after school. Nothing makes sex better than being absolutely comfortable with your partner, and it goes along with the original post, seeing as you were turned off at the surprise of her horrible flaws.

What I learned about love making then was far greater than any college sexcapades, I think that's the problem. Sex that is rushed and not in a really comfortable setting is a lot less enjoyable, especially for the woman. But, a woman can definitely throw off a man's 'style' or whatever so it works both ways. I'm definitely sick of women acting like victims all the time, they can do things that make the whole situation a lot hotter and they don't! So share the guilt. When women **** guys that suck they think all guys are horrible, and that sticks in their head forever and screws up the whole dynamic of sex for both of you because she's doing nothing but laying down and waiting for something to feel good. As much as you have to 'go with the flow' you know you also control a giant part of the dynamic.

As the original poster said, sometimes all we want is a BJ with the lights on.

Phantom said:
Alright, this is going to be something every single woman who has ever lost her virginity can relate to. The cold hard truth is that men ****ing SUCK when it comes to taking a woman's virginity.

TIP FOR THE MEN: When or if you ever take a woman's virginity, you better make it count! The sexual experience the two of you share will be remembered for the rest of her life. ****ing IDIOTS. You need to make it count for her.

When women imagine their first time, we think flowers, candles, music, flowing gowns, being swept off to bed in the arms of the man we love. We are NOT interested in your clumsy fingers poking and prodding us all over the place, puncturing our septum when you can't seem to figure out where your penis is actually supposed to go, and climaxing after 30 ****ing seconds.

I haven't talked to a single woman who wasn't thoroughly disgusted with the loss of her virginity.

TIP FOR MEN: Stop envisioning sex as just another method of sticking your dick in something. Sex SHOULD be body worship. Almost spiritual. You're not just ****ing a woman's body- you are making love to her heart and mind.

This site is Off Topic Forum, right? Well, I'm ****ing pissed off! 99.9% of men are downright AWFUL in bed. I'm starting to think good sex is just a myth created by men to trick women into giving it up.

DON'T GET MAD: GET BETTER! Instead of going into a ****ing bitch fit because of this comment- think about how you are in bed. If you can actually handle taking this advice, your wives will love you and gasp maybe give it up to your pathetic ass more often!

NEWS FLASH: Women don't hate SEX. Women hate BAD SEX. HUGE difference. When a man does it right, we will be all over them. When you do it wrong (and you ALL do it wrong) don't expect your wife to be a little horny sex bunny. YOU ****ING SUCK IN BED. Read the Kama Sutra. Buy some videos. ****, take a sex therapy course. Whatever you do, improve yourselves.

Holy ****. Men SUCK in bed!

You women aren't perfect either. And for the record, though my first and only partner wasn't a lesbian (it was my virginity actually) she had a hell of a time. I guess I'm not a man then since apparently I didn't suck.

hugo said:
I think the real key is for the man to start on the woman 10 to 15 minutes before she starts on him.
Ooh yes! Hugo knows what he's talking about! Men are almost always turned on, so if he wants to get some, he needs to turn me on. And once he gets my motor working, it is on! It will definitely pay off nicely:)

Oh, and that's a MINIMUM of 10-15mins.

Actually Phantom, my first sexual experience didn't suck at all, I even had an out of this world orgasm and almost had a heart attack from it. Although the same guy sucked afterwards, but that was only because I started to hate his guts....

I guess I'm not a man then since apparently I didn't suck.

I don't suck in bed at all.

I'm good... I am just arguing principal.

It is interesting how many men are claiming to rock in bed. All I can say to that is, "Says YOU!" All of your girlfriends probably have a different story to tell.

I don't suck in bed either... I lick.

I lick and nibble.

phreakwars said:
I don't suck in bed either... I lick.:D

That's it? Try sucking as well, makes a whole LOTTA difference. Much better than licking. I suggest men learn a few tips and techniques from girl on girl flicks.

Phantom said:
It is interesting how many men are claiming to rock in bed. All I can say to that is, "Says YOU!" All of your girlfriends probably have a different story to tell.
I tell ya what. When a womens legs start shaking uncontrollably and they grab you by the hair and pull you away from their honeypot, thats not faking an orgasm.

As Phreak said:
I don't suck in bed either... I lick
Go down on your lady like a champ until she makes you stop, then you can have your nasty way with her. They like putty after a good snacking.

I think every woman needs a different technique.

I've never had bad head, myself, but my last lady didn't want me going down at all. I felt like half my card deck was removed.

builder said:
I think every woman needs a different technique.

I've never had bad head, myself, but my last lady didn't want me going down at all. I felt like half my card deck was removed.
Wow. I've never had a lady refuse a good lickin. Some people are too pretentious. Probably concerned about kissing you later and tasting her own juice, which might make her a lezbo in her own opinion.

I've found that women are more receptable to kissing and a good licking if you take the chewing tobaccy out before romantic interludes.

Back