*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

it was funny and pissed me off at the same time, in 7th period today my friend pulled out a piece of cardboard and said "hey man guess what this is" i stared at it for a minute then laughed and said "**** you", he got a ticket at the last minute

i thought about it lol, i only knew who he was cause he auditioned for vocals in my band. good thing we said no haha

dunno, I guess LP got tired of it. but check this out:

Breaking the Habit was performed for the first time EVER without the keyboard intro

how insane is that? lol

And by the way the videos I've seen of them performing QWERTY lately have been the live version they played at Summer Sonic instead of the demo version. My question is why would they change the heaviness in the chorus to a punk style in the demo?

And by the way the videos I've seen of them performing QWERTY lately have been the live version they played at Summer Sonic instead of the demo version. My question is why would they change the heaviness in the chorus to a punk style in the demo?

Correction, the version of QWERTY they are playing now is a mix of both versions. It has the "hits" from the demo version and everything else in it is like the demo version, but the chorus guitar is from the live version. Therefore, they have created a 3rd version of QWERTY.

Now we have QWERTY (Live Version 1) which was performed at Japan 06 and ****ing rules and is so amazing, we have QWERTY (Demo) which appears on LPU 6 and sucks, and we have QWERTY (Live Version 2) which is from Projekt Revolution 07 and also sucks. I'm guessing they took it off of the setlist because the fans aren't enjoying that much (noone knows it but a few people) and they overall just don't like playing it live. Frankly, I hate the version on PR they've been doing. Absolutely hate it. So I'm actually glad they're not doing it lol. The encore for set B ****ing rules now though. CFTI, BTH, BIO and Faint. That's sweeeeeeet.

Holy ****, after listening to the Boston show, did anyone else notice the new solo Brad did for Shadow of the Day?

Haha, amazing recover then, if that was. Same way the No More Sorrow new intro was created on the European Festival tour.

Yeah but in the middle of every setlist there is this part of like 6 more soft songs, and i really wish they'd put a heavier song between those songs

EDIT : @ wilderniss, i think he just ****ed up:p
it doesn't really sound like a **** up imo

and i agree on the soft part on the setlist, they shouldn't do so many soft songs in a row, put something in between like runaway, with you, figure.09 or something
and i still want apfmh back

we ALL want apfmh back... i mean thats like teh live anthem of the decade....
damnit its like that song people pay'd to see. i REALLY wonder why they took it away. maby cause they want BIO to be the new anthem? idk.. i just hope they play it again someday

Back