*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

09/01/07 Chicago show, Mike does a very little amount of backing vocals during Breaking The Habit! o_o (at 03:56)

its not letting me download... saying that free users can only upload

EDIT: never mind, i right-clicked "saved as" and it worked

has anyone from the other bands come on to help sing an LP song like last PR? ala jon davis on OSC and such? i kinda miss that about LP shows, having some randoms jump on to scream shut up or something along with LP

/\/\ it's always fun when bands do things like that...when I first saw LP at Metallica's Summer Sanitarium tour, Lars came out wearing Incredible Hulk boxing gloves, and a rabbit mask during either Linkin Park or Limp Bizkit's set...i forget which

I thought he only did it at one show... lol

um no noone's come out during LP's sets except on Faint, the last song of the last show of the tour (Englewood). like MSI's folks, MCRs folks and a few others came out and messed around on stage I think. not sure if they sang anything or what but I know they came out.

we'll find out when we get the Englewood audio soon :)

xDD Brad played a bit of SCOM during intro of Papercut when Mike talks about the time on Frat Party when Chester, Brad and Phi come out looking like GnR.

Indiana show, btw.

aww darn, this was really a chance to go nutso with the cameos, gerrard way,adam lazzara...all coming on to scream and what not, it woulda been great

Last show:
So far, I've only heard Brad playing an extremely slight different intro in BIO, and an extended outro for One Step Closer.

EDIT - sometimes, HHH has a slight added intro on keyboard.

Back