*Projekt Revolution 2007* (All tour stuff here)

I think they cut QWERTY and intro to BTH because of timing issues... though, doesn't explain why BTH is in a different slot.

Petrified over POA again... meh.

Edit - Isn't tomorrow night the last PR07 show?

Last edited by a moderator:
it doesn't really sound like a **** up imo

and i agree on the soft part on the setlist, they shouldn't do so many soft songs in a row, put something in between like runaway, with you, figure.09 or something
and i still want apfmh back

Yeah. I agree.

I miss QWERTY though... if they are gonna take it out permanently, they need to put back A Place For My Head.

I miss Runaway, With You, and Figure.09 quite a bit as well. I loved when they played Runaway at least one show so far in 07, lol.

I think they cut QWERTY and intro to BTH because of timing issues... though, doesn't explain why BTH is in a different slot.

Petrified over POA again... meh.

Edit - Isn't tomorrow night the last PR07 show?

LP could care less about time. None of their shows have had time issues. LP is on schedule to end at 11pm, but at most cities they can end at like 11:30 or so. noone really cares when they end lmao. in Cuyahoga they started 40 minutes late (10pm omg lol) but still played the full setlist, so timing doesn't have anything to do with it.

yeah the last PR07 show is soon :(

what happened was, if you listen to Points of Authority, you'll hear after it there's a big gap. HHH is supposed to be next. it seems LP tried to start HHH but something went wrong, so they went into Numb. then PMA, then I have no ****ing clue why they decided to move BTH. it could have been a decision beforehand to move BTH since they didn't want to do QWERTY. noone really knows for sure. then they launched into SOTD after PMA rofl and that's quite weird. HHH was moved, so then we go to the encore break and BTH is there but with no intro. this leads us to believe something on the keyboard went wrong since HHH/BTH = keyboard, but PMA and SOTD are too. so im completely confused at why they did it.

oh well.

they were lazy and didn't want to bring the keyboard out after the encore break and/or some technical difficulties happened

Yeah. I agree.

I miss QWERTY though... if they are gonna take it out permanently, they need to put back A Place For My Head.

I miss Runaway, With You, and Figure.09 quite a bit as well. I loved when they played Runaway at least one show so far in 07, lol.

Yeah well maybe after PR they'll change the setlists again and we get some other songs, i really hope so:)
Ah well time will tell

its one of my favorite songs from MTM.

I did a poll on the LPU....if you thought LP would debut it in Australia or not lol. I really hope they do ^_^ maybe shadowfax will be one of the first to see it :D

its one of my favorite songs from MTM.

I did a poll on the LPU....if you thought LP would debut it in Australia or not lol. I really hope they do ^_^ maybe shadowfax will be one of the first to see it :D

Bloody hope we get a live debut of an album track.
When I saw AVA last year, we were the first in the world to hear a new song they wrote. that was mad.

A lot of artists debut songs in Aus, so let's hope LP play a new song live.

Back