Proof Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, despite the large fonts, I still dont understand what you are trying to project to us. What if she is going through a rough time. She has no right, and never will have the right, to attack all men for something we had no control over.
And if Ms. Sarah was in so many verbal fights, why cant she spell, or respond with an arguement that is valid and doesnt involve horrible grammar and excessive profanity?
And why are you and her blaming me and hating me? All I did was defend myself, and use names to get back at her for calling me names. Secondly, just because I can defend myself well, and she cant even spell right doesnt call you to hate me. But as of now, I could care less. And even if she is your friend, Sarah, she should not fight your battles for you. Especailly battles you dont need to be in. Just give up. There is no point in arguing with me. I have too many facts the back me up. Not to mention you sending me two PMs, basically asking for mercy. I personally have been through hard times, and not once have I blamed people who werent involved. And I dont regret anything I have said, because quite frankly, at the time I said it, you
definetly deserved it.

i've told her to grow up and get a life, but hey all i heard next, was the dialtone on my fone...
she's disturbed and i don't think she never had the right to say things about men that way, i mean they r bastards sometimes but not always. ok, she's having a rough time.

What did you say?? Are you ****ing serious? Do you too want to feel my wrath? Does that mean that all girls are bitches and whores sometimes?? I will ignore your comment this time. Next time, you will be joining your friend.

darkangel said:
i've told her to grow up and get a life, but hey all i heard next, was the dialtone on my fone...
she's disturbed and i don't think she never had the right to say things about men that way, i mean they r bastards sometimes but not always. ok, she's having a rough time.

**** YOU!

And sometimes girls like you can be what GhostX

woodyloveslinkin said:
Okay, this is WHY I H8 MEN ! !

THEY ARE BASTARDS ! !

THEY LET THE WOMEN DOWN ON MOST OCCASIONS !!

THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE THINGS THAT WE WOMEN DO ! !

THEY SHOULD ! !

i rest my case Spike 1412

So you're saying you hate us based upon a few *****s?

Sorry if you hate guys.......No one can change that but you!

Based upon your new views.....Are you gonna be a Lesbian?

Solid Snake said:

FUnny

Solid Snake said:

Even as lesbian, i'd still hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back