Question about Islam.

Can someone send me a koran? I am out of paper to line my birdcage. I know her **** derserves better but i don't have anything else.

smutt butt said:
Can someone send me a koran? I am out of paper to line my birdcage. I know her **** derserves better but i don't have anything else.
Sorry, just flushed my last copy down the toilet... how about some hadiths or some al jazeera propoganda instead?

Mohammed_Rots_In_Hell said:
Sorry, just flushed my last copy down the toilet... how about some hadiths or some al jazeera propoganda instead?

Ah old man, I see you've come up with something new to say:rolleyes:
Mariama, you will never get some sense out of this one.Any question you have will never be answered and he never says anything productive anyway.He has no knowlege of his own religion,let alone Islam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its simple, sects are not allowed in Islam. It should be one brotherhood,so the problem is not Islam but people.

The Holy Qur'an says:

''And hold fast,all of you together,to the Rope of Allah,and be not devided among yourselves,and remember Allah's Favour on you,for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together,so that,by His Grace you became brethren,and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire and He saved you from it. Thus Allah makes His Ayat (poofs,signs,revelations) to you that you may be guided.'' 3:103
''The believers are nothing else than brothers.So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah that you may receive mercy.'' 49:10

Name me one other religion that joins people together despite of colour, culture or identity. It is only Islam that views everyone as equal.In some religions you can't even convert, you have to be born into it.

''O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes that you may know one another.Verily,the most honourable of you with Allah is that (one) who has At-Taqwa(piety).Verily,Allah is All-Knowing,All-Aware.'' 49:13

ALLAH IS GREAT said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its simple, sects are not allowed in Islam. It should be one brotherhood,so the problem is not Islam but people.

The Holy Qur'an says: Blaa Blaa blaaaa..

Oh really? I don't think you know your religon.
http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/islam/blfaq_islam_sects.htm

Unlike churches, mosques are not denominational. Despite the differences among Muslims, traditional Friday prayer services are largely similar and Muslims of any background are welcome to attend services at any mosque.
Yeah any Muslim can go to any friday service if you don't mind getting a knife stuck in your back! Or worse yet, kidnapped tortured and then beheaded.
Also in the christian religion ANYBODY is welcome to pray in ANY church ANY time.

Wow, it says nothing in the Qur'an about believing "in other sects".

I can pick up a Qur'an from the Mosque just down the road here, or one in the UK, perhaps one in Detroit, or if I wanted to, one in Saudi Arabia, they will not be different! If I were to pick up a Qur'an from the Church down the road, and drive to the next block, turn the road, pick up a Bible there, they both will be different.

Here is an example of the differences.

"And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah." [2 Samuel 24:1]

"And SATAN stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel." [1 Chronicles 21:1]

So is it Satan, or is it God inwhich your sect believes in? Or your bibles sect? Or your sects bible?

yes snafu, that always happens doesn't it, everyone gets a knife in the back every friday...Don't be so silly and stop getting information from places which have no idea about Islam...

Assalamu Alaikum Allah is great, Yes he is bitter an twisted isn't he..

Mariama said:
yes snafu, that always happens doesn't it, everyone gets a knife in the back every friday...Don't be so silly and stop getting information from places which have no idea about Islam...

Assalamu Alaikum Allah is great, Yes he is bitter an twisted isn't he..

Sometimes I bet you wished your mother was raped by a different terrorist.

RoyalOrleans said:
Sometimes I bet you wished your mother was raped by a different terrorist.

Hmm...

Well, I am sure the women in Iraq right now feel the same way. :rolleyes:

Oh wait? This time, it's not terrorists who are doing the raping! ;)

Hamza123 said:
Hmm...

Well, I am sure the women in Iraq right now feel the same way. :rolleyes:

Oh wait? This time, it's not terrorists who are doing the raping! ;)

Go ahead and blame the United States' Military all you want. I'm ****ing proud of what we have done in way of killing and plundering. For every soldier killed over there, I am sure there are at least twenty to thirty Islamic fascist ****suckers taken out at the same time.

I hate to lose the soldier, but sounds like a fair trade.

RoyalOrleans said:
Go ahead and blame the United States' Military all you want. I'm ****ing proud of what we have done in way of killing and plundering. For every soldier killed over there, I am sure there are at least twenty to thirty Islamic fascist ****suckers taken out at the same time.

You forgot the fifty to a hunded civilians you take to the grave with you...

The hands of the Bush Administration will always be soaked with the blood of innocent Iraqis, Palestinians, and now Lebanese. Not to mention all the past wars. I am sure there will be more to add in the future. :rolleyes:

The fact is if you are a civilian of a government that allows terrorists to have a safe haven you should realize that your government is endangering your life by doing so. I suggest the citizens of Lebanon insure their government persecutes Hezbollah. Innocents will always be killed in war. Hexbollah has declared war on Isreal and they are residing in Lebanon. Lebanese will suffer.

If you sit back and do nothing while terrorists kill in the name of your religion you are not innocent.

hugo said:
The fact is if you are a civilian of a government that allows terrorists to have a safe haven you should realize that your government is endangering your life by doing so. I suggest the citizens of Lebanon insure their government persecutes Hezbollah. Innocents will always be killed in war. Hexbollah has declared war on Isreal and they are residing in Lebanon. Lebanese will suffer.

If you sit back and do nothing while terrorists kill in the name of your religion you are not innocent.

YOU'RE IN IDIOT!!

SYRIA (AKA HEZBOLLAH) LEFT LEBANON FOR A REASON!! THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT APPLIED ALL THE PRESSURE THEY COULD, AND THAN THE US GOT INVOLVED. THATS WHY.

The Government was in the midst of removing Hezbollah from south Lebanon, when Israel got involved.

Hamza123 said:
YOU'RE IN IDIOT!!

SYRIA (AKA HEZBOLLAH) LEFT LEBANON FOR A REASON!! THE LEBANESE GOVERNMENT APPLIED ALL THE PRESSURE THEY COULD, AND THAN THE US GOT INVOLVED. THATS WHY.

The Government was in the midst of removing Hezbollah from south Lebanon, when Israel got involved.
Well, DUH! They should've gotten rid of the scum scuckers before they had a chance to kidnap israeli soldiers. Inaction and/or slow action get's you dip-**** islamists in as much trouble as your actions...

Back