Rate MTM

MTM good or bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont like it! they pretty much got rid of the stuff that made me like them... there are a few tracks i do like, but no song on the album beats any song off their others.
I'm hoping they don't take too long to release another album that can make up for this one.

even without listening and based on "What I've Done", "Given Up" and "No More Sorrow" I can say that the album is awesome.

XD

im listening to it right now... and honestly till now (song nr. 7 just started) i liked it... there was no song where i would say: "oh crap what kinda **** is that"

-- but thats just what i think --
:D

lol.the album is ok..its not as good as meteora or hybrid theory though..bleed it out had really cool rapping but the chorus repeated too much..i think the weakness of this album was that there was no 1 song that blew your mind away...like meteora was 50 % bad but at the end..numb made it a good album..this album lacks that..im kinda disappointed with the little things give you away....i thought it wud play the numb role of this album

i really dont like it, its a good mainstream album. But, it has just lost the something special which made me like Linkin Park so much! im very dissopointed in them and i feel let down. also slightly pissed off because we have been waiting for this for the last two years. :(

I think it's kinda strange to hear people talking negative about the album...

After Meteora there were so many people saying "Oh it sounds so much like HT"...and that they haven't changed and stuff...

and now they really have changed and some people also don't like that.

There will probably never be an album that all the fans will totaly like

I think it's great to see some progress...

Let's just wait a couple of weeks and then we will see how much the album is able to grow on people

I think it's kinda strange to hear people talking negative about the album...

After Meteora there were so many people saying "Oh it sounds so much like HT"...and that they haven't changed and stuff...

and now they really have changed and some people also don't like that.

There will probably never be an album that all the fans will totaly like

I think it's great to see some progress...

Let's just wait a couple of weeks and then we will see how much the album is able to grow on people

Yeah i also think it has to grow on people, but i already think it rocks

Wake - Very nice intro (way better than Foreword lol)
Given Up - I love the screaming, the song sounds very good
Leave Out All The Rest - I actually love it!I'm sure it'll be single, it's really catchy
Bleed it Out - Fast, very good, chorus repeated to many times, but mike and chester both sound great
Shadow of the Day - Slow, but i think it's beautiful
What I've Done - Still is great
Hands Held High - Great lyrics, special, but very good
No More Sorrow - Best song on the album, intro ****ing rocks, sounds awesome
Valentine's Day - Begins slow, keeps getting better, als beautiful slow song
In Between - Mike CAN sing (i already knew that lol), it's great!
In Pieces - Awesome, awesome guitar
Little Things - Great song, can't stop playing it

I won't Rate, because it'll all be 4/5 or 5/5 lol, i just love it

I personally love It! I'm really surprised how I'm hearing a lot of negative feed back about the new album, they are trying something new... bands try new things all the time... and this was a fantastic change in my opinion :)

Back