Rate MTM

MTM good or bad?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That sucks man. Wish you all the best..

In regards to the album, still haven't listened to it, but from what I've heard (the clips of Given Up and What I've Done previously released) I'd say it's gonna be awesome.

In regards to the album, still haven't listened to it, but from what I've heard (the clips of Given Up and What I've Done previously released) I'd say it's gonna be awesome.
dont judge the album on that, i mean it :)

The album has much more energy then those 2 songs! trust me! :p :p

I think it's kinda strange to hear people talking negative about the album...

After Meteora there were so many people saying "Oh it sounds so much like HT"...and that they haven't changed and stuff...

and now they really have changed and some people also don't like that.

There will probably never be an album that all the fans will totaly like

I think it's great to see some progress...

Let's just wait a couple of weeks and then we will see how much the album is able to grow on people

I found Meteora more altrock.

But my opinon:

Wake - Good intro, reminded me of ASP from LPU6 10/10

Given Up - Tis ok, good riff, reminds me so of OSC...all the angry screaming. Nice bouncy riff n chorus though. 6/10

Leave Out All The Rest - Serious one of my fave on the album. 10.5/10

Bleed it Out - Interesting, the best example of how they have changed. The bridge rocks, the chorus isnt the best though. kinda short too 8.5/10

Shadow of the Day - Seriously reminds of SIB with that backward masking synth. Sounds really 80's pop/All American Rejects/U2, HAHA you can't stay it dosent. not reeaaally my style though. 7/10

What I've Done - Perfect for their 1st single, because it still has the experimental elements from their previous recordings of yesteryear. 10/10

Hands Held High - Yes, as most people say, it does sound like "Like Toy Soldiers", but mikes concept of our modern frantic world is good, he dosent do like most artists do, which is say **** bush im right. He considers all sides.. eg: "the leader stutering in a nervous way/people laughing what did he say." He considers how someone like bush IS under presure, and he is only human too, who gets nervous, scared and has human emotion. Mike sings w00t! the chours sounds like queen LOL 9/10

No More Sorrow - Nothing too special bout this song, good, solid riff, and singing. All round good though. Needs more mike 8.5/10

Valentine's Day - Its good. Glad it didnt sound like U2. Piano solo is good too. And the climax is good too, with distorted guitar etc. 9.5/10

In Between - Haha go mike! I love thee ole sampling and cello. I luv it, good ole experimentalness. At the start the vocals dont complete fit, and may put people off. But it rocks. 9.8/10

In Pieces - The drums sound alittle imature, that I would expect from Panic at the disco, but they are ok. But the solo...omg the solo...good one brad, finally. It works well in the end. 8.5/10

The Little Things Give You Away - Wow, its so different, the experimental drum beat is cool, yet get a teeny bit anoying. Acoustic guitar is neat. reminds me of my music. The vocals are rather deep which are interesting. Once robs drums come it its neat. And the breakdown/instrumental bridge is good, neat guitar and synth. WOW now that i listen, tis amazing and epic =D. but its no too original =P LOL .And it ends rather nicely, the whole song sounds like some atmopheric music in a cafe.
7.5/10

Final Score: 8.7/10 w00t! good work LP.

Mike needed to rap more, and the beats and whole atmosphere needed to be more bouncy and quick, and not as poppy n slow.

Boo-Yeah first post here.

Excellent album, actually not fan of the heavier songs on the album but the softer songs are excellent, a lot of emotion and brilliant lyrically. To the people who said this album is going to fail I would say the opposite, the new style of songs are going to appeal to more people.. and there's nothing wrong with that. The pure fact there is a lot of variety is brillant, HT and MT were excellent but some tracks didnt stand out because they sounded like every other god damn track.

Any one notice some of these songs, for example "The Little Things Give You Away" sound a little Snow Patrol'ish? Not the only comparison on the album tho.

8/10

do the boys have any serious problems.....i mean...emo much.
its different, but still has the LP artistic style.
but good point BC, Joe doesn't have enough of a role for my liking.
I'll have to listen to it more and let it sink in :)

It's as perfect as I was anticipating. The guys didn't let me down at all. This CD is one of the only one's I've ever played that make me, I dunno how to describe this, it's like my chest gets tight and I just feel it, you know? as stupid as it sounds, it's how I feel when I listen to Linkin Park.

It's as perfect as I was anticipating. The guys didn't let me down at all. This CD is one of the only one's I've ever played that make me, I dunno how to describe this, it's like my chest gets tight and I just feel it, you know? as stupid as it sounds, it's how I feel when I listen to Linkin Park.

Yeah this is the first cd i actually like EVERY song on, you know how you dislike/don't like a song as the others on meteora/HT, on this one i don't have that feeling

I like the album! It's good, different, but it mananged to keep some old Linkin Park sound in there. Tell you what though, I am a little disappointed in the heavy - soft ratio of songs. Too soft Linkin Park imo, but at least the songs are good, if they were crap, then the album would be a total flop. I love the album a lot, but I don't think it will get anywhere near the sales of Meteora and Hybrid Theory.

Back