Right or Wrong?

Forget the waiver. Should this be within the scope of school action?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a complicated issue/Not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ren never flamed you TJ.
Claiming I was anti-woman is a flame em, that is tossing accusations at the person speaking instead of addressing the topic. The same thing is done when people are vocal against the Obama policies, they are called racist in order to discount the words that are being spoken.

I am not against women at all, in fact I would say I am more strict on men when it comes to responsibility issues but responsibility does not change just because of your sex.

You even added to it with your little "evil women" comment. Where did I ever say all women were evil? You have to insert that into my words in order to pretend I am being over the top. I have never said anything close to that and by pretendiong like I have is also a type of flame em.

Good Grief TJ...you sure do love being a victim.
Again, that is not fair, most of the big blowups in the past was because when people would flame me I would reply in kind, a back and forth would result and what did it get us?

Either people are talking about me or they are not Em. hugo and Ren made their replies not about the topic but they directed negative comments about me as a person, attacked my character, and made wrong comments about me. Now if that is not a flame, what is it? Why are comments directed at me in the first place? What is being accomplished by calling me names?

When people disagree with your truths you resort to classic degradation practices. I have to come to believe that you are in fact trying to be less inflammatory, but certain topics are a lost cause with you. With regards to abortion you view women as cold and that the choice is as easy as ordering a hamburger.

I am pro-choice because I would never presume to tell a woman or any man what to do with his/her body. I have carried children, and while I am pro-choice, at this stage in my life I don't like the idea of abortion because I've HAD my babies, and they were a joy. However...when I was 15 my views were a lot different. Teenagers are so driven by messed up hormones and rebellion, they make mistakes..and even if this student was pro-life, her fear of being disowned, of the pain of childbirth, the unrealistic idea that she would have no future...etc. etc...likely drove her to that decision, not the people at the clinic. YOU don't understand what it's like...because YOU aren't female. You don't have to deal with all the life altering decisions, you don't have to puke for 4 months as a fetus grows. YOU will never understand. Men can walk away. You might not, but many , many do. Women get left with all the rest. So for you to make your snap judgement calls on sensitive matters such as this are degrading and shameful. I have no doubt you love the women in your life...I never said you didn't. I sincerely hope though that your daughter never makes a mistake that forces her to accept your judgement over making her own decisions. You are so rigid and incapable of being flexible at all. It comes off as being hateful of women. I'm sorry if you dislike that but your admittedly "crass" and "edgy" attitude have portrayed you in that light. If it's an image you'd like to overcome...change the way you present yourself.

@Times. Flame you? Where? I was just pointing out where I thought you were coming from IMO. I can't help but laugh at some of the things people say around here, But it wasn't personal. Flaming would be calling you names n stuffs :p
I'm not sucking up but this place has some of the wittiest funny people here and that's why I hang around. Not much into politics gasp but there are plenty of other threads here that I enjoy. I find if people have a strong opinion let them have it. If I disagree well that's ok. If I get upset about it then that's my problem. Go with the flow, go with the flo. You'll be much happier.

Where did I ever say the decision was easy?

This has always been the problem with many of you, you have to insert things I never said into my mouth so you have an excuse to flame me because I am none of the things you just claimed I am, why do you guys feel compelled to lie about my possitions on these thing?

So now what? Should I respond to your lie with attacks of my own? This is how this stuff gets out of hand, your taking it too personal and flamming me instead of paying attention to the information. If you question something I offer as a fact concerning abortions simply ask me to back it up, don't call me names just because you do not like what I said. In the last big abortion discussion I proved every one of my stated facts with the most respected source for abortion facts in America and most of the world but still the facts are ignored and I am a bad guy and deserve to be lied about just because I say the facts.

Let me say this again, I do not believe the decision to get an abortion is an easy one, it is horrible that someone would even think that they have to kill a child growing in their womb. I have offered in the past many studies of where it has been proven that most women suffer from their decision to kill their child their entire life and they have many mental issues because of it. But you and most women will never admit that an unwanted pregnancy more often than not is because of irresponsible behaviors "BY BOTH THE MAN AND WOMAN". The only thing that is more severe on the woman is she is the only person who can decide to kill the child. If a man drugs a woman against her will to cause an abortion, that is called murder.

You equate my refusal to call women blameless for unwanted pregnancies as me saying the abortion is no big deal to women, and that is simply wrong.

Again, my point is one of responsibility, the greater responsibility is to not kill to escape taking responsibility for a "choice" already made by both the man and woman to have sex without using any kind of prevention. I am not saying this about all men and women, just the ones who have irresponsible sex. If you do not have irresponsible sex that can lead to unwanted pregnancies, than I am not talking about you, male or female.

Now, I think it was pretty low to try and say I would not be loving to my daughter, this is the kind of thing that I get so frustrated with because I don't do this with other people just because they say something I do not agree with. This sort of personal attack is just not reasonable.

I love my daughter, even if she did have an abortion I would not disown her or reject her as your trying to imply. But she would have made the wrong decision, and like any bad decision humans make we have to learn from them and move foward instead of trying to twist wrong into right under the guise of saving hurt feelings. I would hope I can teach my daughter to have enough self-respect to not make that mistake of an unwanted pregnancy in the first place and if not to teach her the proper response to a mistake is not to kill a baby, but as I said, if she did make several big mistakes like this, I would love her and support her and help her to move foward, not trash her or hate her.

But you are right about one thing, when it comes to responsibility I am not flexible. A person is either responsible for their actions or they are not. I do not give a pass for bad behavior just because someone might get hurt feelings being made to see the truth of their irresponsibility.

Ren,

You took the time to directly call into question my integrity and assign a false motive for my posts, that is a flame.

Instead of making personal commentary about me as a person, why not get involved in the discussion at hand instead?

Whatever TJ...I gave my opinion on the post and you twisted it all into a giant clusterfuk as usual. I'm done with this thread, please feel free to talk to yourself.

I think I did get involved with the hijacked question and stated my opinion. The whole situation sucked. Better? I agree with em's assessment though, perhaps this is the time to hold your fingers and listen.
We all agreed on one thing and that was the way it happened and the schools involvement.

How do you feel about the man that pressures abortion to avoid responsibility? I would accept your stance except that I've seen too many posts demoralizing or degrading women. As far as truth telling pre sex it is something both sexes do and I'll give that at least a 50/50.

Oh here we go again.....

Men are not responsible for Irresponsible Vaginas!

Would you like to join our club, Ren? We're known as.... The Estrogen Mafia

No thanks mercury. I'm a card carrying member of the cut the testosterone society for a better tomorrow. :p However you'll be happy to know that my vagina is pretty responsible.

No thanks mercury. I'm a card carrying member of the cut the testosterone society for a better tomorrow. :p However you'll be happy to know that my vagina is pretty responsible.

Responsible vagina is a total contradiction of terms! :p

Whatever TJ...I gave my opinion on the post and you twisted it all into a giant clusterfuk as usual. I'm done with this thread, please feel free to talk to yourself.
No, your post was mostly about me and a false representation of what I believe, Ren did the same exact thing.

I have never in my life said women getting abortions is easy, again this is what all of you ladies do in these discussions, you insert comments into my mouth I have never said.

Anyway, back on topic and being as my original comment was deleted by RO let me say again that even if I was supportive of abortions, I would not want the Government involved in sending kids to get the abortions. This is a very important decision and one that should involve the parents being as it is the parents who will be dealing with the results no matter what decision is made. If the girl gets an abortion then sufferes severe depression as a result (very common) how will the parents be able to quickly respond correctly if they do not know about the abortion? If there are complications during the procedure and the girl dies (rare but has been known to happen) then this could be the last time they see their daughter all because the Government encouraged the girl to get the abortion.

The Government should not be in the business of abortions on any level.

No, your post was mostly about me and a false representation of what I believe, Ren did the same exact thing.

I have never in my life said women getting abortions is easy, again this is what all of you ladies do in these discussions, you insert comments into my mouth I have never said.

My link

Back