sex talk now

azem, there's no need to rush into sex. It's great and everything, but it's not what life is about. When it happens, it happens. The only thing you need to do is protect yourself. I am proud to say that with many... times i've had, i'm am clean. and yes, i've gotten checked.

IM NOT IN A RUSH ohh **** im waiting to the bell of 18 rings...then im gunna find me that special girl...if if she really is specail..then i might make my move...**** i can wait a bit for sex

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
Hense the name sex talk you mean? Yeah but geez lol. There are kids out there. I'm sure they didn't wanna go into detail about how many times you've "Eaten out". Virgin eyes lol! That isn't actually having "Sex" though is it? So hmm.
Well, oral sex. has sex in it....but yeah any ways.

edit: well cuz i never talked about sex to u guys..i dont think...plus today...was how do u say..****ed up.....wen things are ****ed up....its messes me up

i can proudly say that i am a virgin!......and i don't plan to go THERE...anytime soon.you know not in the near future.. maybe when i find a guy that likes me for who i am and not just my body... but.. yea.. me and my friend ashley have this pact (virginity until we are 18) and so far its going stong.. but Travis(friend for like 3 years) isnt making it easy..... you know the Pop Goes the Wheasel song.. well he says Pop Goes the Cherry.. only when im around....... cuz he knows that im a virgin.. and he has been there and done it a few times.. which he regrets doing it w/ the person he lost it too... but yea.. he messes with me about that.. i mean yea.. iv done things (which will go unmentioned) but iv never gone all they way... and thats the way it will stay.. at least for now....

*reads Azems first reply*............o boy..if i wasnt before... im really.. scarred now... *shivers*....

Sex is sex. That's it. I'm a virgin. I'm not proud or ashamed, I could care less. When the time comes, I'm sure it will be nice though. ;) But sex too earlier is not right. There's a girl in 7th grade having her second child....with her cousin And she's an ugly, fat, scarey redneck girl. I don't want to end up like her. *shudders*

I think lots of you need to learn a lot about sexuality. I see that lots of you are young (maybe too young). Studying from your posts you all seem like unsecurish because you haven't had sex before (not all). I just like when someone say "I'll wait till don't know when.." but after that statement person keeps talking about sex like first priority..
yeah right I'll believe you (This is like planing when will you have sex..hilarious)... If you are not going to do it just say "I'm not ready yet" and not "I can't wait to have sex" - what stops you from doing it?

And It sucks when someone tell that will wait till 18,21...who cares about age?
What will you get if you have sex earlier?

I know...Trying to get some image on site by being "good boy/girl"

-Sex should be something you want to share with your boy/girlfriend because of your love to him/her. Nothing else. At least I think that way.

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
Sex is sex. That's it. I'm a virgin. I'm not proud or ashamed, I could care less. When the time comes, I'm sure it will be nice though. ;) But sex too earlier is not right. There's a girl in 7th grade having her second child....with her cousin And she's an ugly, fat, scarey redneck girl. I don't want to end up like her. *shudders*

Gross! With her cousin! Don;t you think she's learn the first time!

Well im a virgin, and i plan on being one till i feel 100% comfortable with that perfect guy out there.

linkinpark-1 said:
Gross! With her cousin! Don;t you think she's learn the first time!

Well im a virgin, and i plan on being one till i feel 100% comfortable with that perfect guy out there.
I agree with her^ because its just really weird just to pick up a guy u barely know and have sex with them.

well i think a better questino would be is anyone in a rush to have sex?

seeing as most of the people here probably haven't.

i'll start off answering my question:

no. i'm not in a rush to have sex. period. my girlfriend feels the same way.. i think. i mean, i've known her for three years, and have been goin out with her for six months, and the most we've done is kissed. and i'm fine with that. to some people, like azem, sex is a milestone, and there's nothing wrong with that IMHO. but i don't view sex as a milestone. i see it as more of an.. act of commitment. i'm not gonna go off and bang my girlfriend, or any other girl for that matter, until i'm 100% positive i'll be with her forever. yeah this sounds so cliche, but it's true to me. now, if i get engaged.. that is commitment to me, so **** waitin for the honey moon lol. oh, why is it called honey moon anyways?

Hyper said:
well i think a better questino would be is anyone in a rush to have sex?

seeing as most of the people here probably haven't.

i'll start off answering my question:

no. i'm not in a rush to have sex. period. my girlfriend feels the same way.. i think. i mean, i've known her for three years, and have been goin out with her for six months, and the most we've done is kissed. and i'm fine with that. to some people, like azem, sex is a milestone, and there's nothing wrong with that IMHO. but i don't view sex as a milestone. i see it as more of an.. act of commitment. i'm not gonna go off and bang my girlfriend, or any other girl for that matter, until i'm 100% positive i'll be with her forever. yeah this sounds so cliche, but it's true to me. now, if i get engaged.. that is commitment to me, so **** waitin for the honey moon lol. oh, why is it called honey moon anyways?

becaue your Honey moons you? IDK LOL :p

I consider it a milestone for a good reason i guess. Im not a stoner who says lets **** 24/7....im not gunna try to **** all of my gf's....wen the whole special gf cliche comes into work then ill ask her if she wants to...i dont belive in the whole threedays of dating thing...i think u need to no the person more. Yeah, im not gunna **** the first person i date. I mean it like this. Lets say i dont have sex till im married. The i have a kid(thru sex). Its a mile stone...ive done sumpthin God wanted me to do....plus...sex is for some ppl -like me- so I guess sacred?- like a special thing - that if i can find a girl who im willin to share it with...i think ive just hit a milestone...maybe u view it diffrent. but yeah thats that

[LP]GotLinkinPark? said:
There's a girl in 7th grade having her second child....with her cousin And she's an ugly, fat, scarey redneck girl. I don't want to end up like her. *shudders*

ewww... i think i just threw up a little, jk, but seriously dude where do u live, kentucky? ;)

azemkamikaze03 said:
Well, sex is what I am up to next. Im not doing it underage so I gunna have to wait. Ive eaten out one chick and got head close to six time....twice i woke up cuz i felt was being to aroused...and found out i was like being sucked by my buddies sis...i was ****ing freaked..never spent the @ his house again.....I cant wait to have sex. Its like a milestone. No matter what you do in life it never feels good w/o knowing you've had sex. Its like saying i have a phd(doctors degree) but youve not had sex...I think you havent lived till u had sex......I havent lived. For me its a great oppurtunity. Am I going to **** every pair of legs i can open? No just girls i feel comfortable with.

edit: by the way i sugest this go in dark room...

Dude, That's Juzt Sick! :rolleyes:

Back