Should Phantom Be Boxed?

I am not clear what has happened but the internet drama is getting stupid. Can't people come to a debate forum JUST TO DEBATE instead of playing the stupid high school, kiddie, ****-**** games?

eddo said:
Can I vote to agree with Outlaw?

Of course lol.

Outlaw2747 said:
I am not clear what has happened but the internet drama is getting stupid. Can't people come to a debate forum JUST TO DEBATE instead of playing the stupid high school, kiddie, ****-**** games?

Outlaw, yes it is and we have already agreed to make nice and knock it off. But I promised him I would apologize and I never break my promises. This is a once in a lifetime event for me (being serious) so enjoy it while it lasts.

Phantom said:
Outlaw, yes it is and we have already agreed to make nice and knock it off. But I promised him I would apologize and I never break my promises. This is a once in a lifetime event for me (being serious) so enjoy it while it lasts.

I am voting to have you banned.

You are nothing more than a insidious attention whore.

RoyalOrleans said:

That sounds entirely fair. I would have offered that as an option but was unsure whether or not that was allowed.

Phantom said:
That sounds entirely fair. I would have offered that as an option but was unsure whether or not that was allowed.

Ohh... its allowed. Doesn't mean it will happen, but its allowed.

RoyalOrleans said:

I AGREE

Total attention whore, I change my vote to refund her ****ing $12 and ban her ass out.

Am I being an attention whore? I only took Nazz up on his offer after he suggested it a couple of times. Didn't even think it was a big deal until he seemed upset with me at the shout box. I told him I would write him an apology. Since it happened here, I wrote it here. If this was an attention whore stunt, it would not have been placed into the premie section away from general view.

First up, I had my doubts immediately that I wasn't talking to Nazz in IM's.

It would be hard to copy his style, for starters, and impossible to know certain details that we've shared. I was tossing up between phreakwars and phantom.

Secondly, I checked the rep for Nazz, and no, you didn't bad rep him using his own second account. You did it with your own account.

Phantom 06:07, 31st Oct 2006 You wanna rumble? :p

Third, if I gave my account details to another member, I would fully expect to be ****ed around with. I'm sure the regulars remember skategreen ****ing with all of us with sixes account? Phreak and CES did the same with TH's account.

It's not like it's a groundbreaking thing at all.

Lastly, I edited your poll. :D

builder said:
Secondly, I checked the rep for Nazz, and no, you didn't bad rep him using his own second account. You did it with your own account.

Phantom 06:07, 31st Oct 2006 You wanna rumble? :p

Yes, I do recall leaving him that bad rep after he left me a bad rep for leaving kathy a bad rep. lol I thought he said I bad repped his NN account while using his NN2 account.

Third, if I gave my account details to another member, I would fully expect to be ****ed around with. I'm sure the regulars remember skategreen ****ing with all of us with sixes account? Phreak and CES did the same with TH's account.

It's not like it's a groundbreaking thing at all.

I felt it was no big deal since he offered but if Nazz was upset, I didn't want to dictate what emotions he was allowed to have.

Lastly, I edited your poll. :D

You turd. My poor polls are never left alone. lol

Outlaw2747 said:
My options were better.

I am elite mother****ers!!!:mad:

Hmmm, the poll is not the one I posted, but with four mods on board, I'm not surprised.

Do you know that your sig pic is showing an error message, Dante?

builder said:
Hmmm, the poll is not the one I posted, but with four mods on board, I'm not surprised.

Do you know that your sig pic is showing an error message, Dante?
Wow. Such power you have Builder. Mod status and all. Hmmm. You are a true man. Geeeeeeee!:confused:

Back