Single Mother ain't no badge of honor.

builder said:
Forget the shrub. You, Hugo-a-gogo have repeatedly posted your angst at being in a troubled relationship, verbosely espoused your hatred and fear of women in general, sympathising with those in unsteady relationships, and now you choose to torment those who have wised up and decided that living solo is just fine and dandy. Like I said before; you are a troll.

Need I dredge up your own words to back this claim?

You obviously do not have a clue. Next you will be claiming I worship the Great Ghoombah. I have a wonderful wife who I have been married to for 25 years. I did not **** up the biggest decision of my life. I suggest CES look at the Libertarian Party. You are an idiot who actually believes DU is more harmful than lead.

Oh, I have more than a clue.

It was you who proclaimed that marriage is a form of torture? It was you?

Hugo is about as happy in marriage as a cur whipped to within an inch of its life. Do you want me to post your words, hugo?

I'll give you the day to go back and erase them.

builder said:
Oh, I have more than a clue.

It was you who proclaimed that marriage is a form of torture? It was you?

Hugo is about as happy in marriage as a cur whipped to within an inch of its life. Do you want me to post your words, hugo?

I'll give you the day to go back and erase them.
It'd be much more interesting if you posted them :D

angie said:
It'd be much more interesting if you posted them :D

I'm a firm believer in giving them enough rope, Angie. ;)

I'm not about to discredit Hugo. He's doing a fine and dandy job off his own bat.

hugo said:
You obviously do not have a clue. Next you will be claiming I worship the Great Ghoombah. I have a wonderful wife who I have been married to for 25 years. I did not **** up the biggest decision of my life. I suggest CES look at the Libertarian Party. You are an idiot who actually believes DU is more harmful than lead.

You are a ****ing dolt. LONG ago here, B.H. (before Hugo) I publicly stated that I had registered as a Libertarian, but I don't swallow their political spin on everything and in fact, some of their ideas are just stupid as hell. Bottom line is I think for myself, issue by issue.

Married 25 years. Good for you. How many children you bring forth and raise in those perfect and holy 25 years?

I assume that given your sanctimonious attitude, that you've never ever dipped your wick anywhere but at home for 25 years, including any activities Bill Clinton would not call sexual relations? Not even a tittie club I bet; Eh Mr. Perfect?

hugo said:
Sadly, that whole thread consisted almost entirely of personal rubbish stories and little on the socioeconomic effects of the bastardization of America.

So is this one.

Back