Smoking at 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viktorova

I had a friend come over and we went out to rent a film... we went into a shop and bought cigarettes... she offered me one and i took it and found that it was wicked! i am only 13 but it doesn't really matter to have a couple cigarettes a month is it?

My friend and i both 13 just went in acting drunk and i asked how much a small packet of Malboro is and the keeper was like ok and gave it to us with a lighter... :thumbsup:

i am getting abortion/taking pills and will smoking affect it?

ok.....you need some serious help. #1: Stop smoking. #2: Don't have sex at such a young age. #3: How do you know that you're pregnant? Did you take the test?

you shouldn't smoke..pregnant or not...but specially if you're prego. my gf's older sister started taking the pills and she got cancer cuz she smoked while she was taking pills

Jesus Christ people dont learn do they?? *shakes head in shame*

If it turns out you have a babie yes it will be affected from you smoking most likely.

My God your friend is basically trying to kill you, by offering you stuff like that.

If you dont want any more problems stop hanging out with these so called "friends", stop drinking, smoking and having Sex at a young age. My god wtf is going on now days??!?!?!??!!

my friend is sygy and she is my best friend... she is on this forum and she is cool! i don't know... smoking aint that bad if i only do it like a couple times a month... she aint knowing that i am pregnant... eek... everyone at school knows that i am slut... not my fault i get into this ****... just happens...

^ok I want your friends User Name and email. I am going to have a little "chat' with her. lol

1. Smoking kills 2. You are way to young to even smoke 3. It just isnt cool and there is no point at all.

Ok stop smoking entirly, Maybe see a Counsler, Dont get drunk or drink Alcohal until your mom says you can or you turn 21, dont have sex until you are way older, and just completely change your life and your friends. :)

spike91232004 said:
^ok I want your friends User Name and email. I am going to have a little "chat' with her. lol

1. Smoking kills 2. You are way to young to even smoke 3. It just isnt cool and there is no point at all.

Ok stop smoking entirly, Maybe see a Counsler, Dont get drunk or drink Alcohal until your mom says you can or you turn 21, dont have sex until you are way older, and just completely change your life and your friends. :)

what do you pretend from a 13-years girl? huh?

sygy is her real name and user name... and smoking is not bad if you do it rarely... is it? she doesn't even know i am pregnant. sygy is my friend and i don't want to change friends...

^^^ what? lol and ^^Yes it is bad wether you do it once a year, everday or anytime. I am not saying lose your friends over it. Just try to change Sygy too. Is that really her real name? Never heard of that name before. So yeah just try to change you and her.

JESUS CHRIST! even if you ARE pregnant abortion IS MURDER whether you wanna believe it or not.You're making an innocent life suffer because of YOUR **** ups and YES it is torturing your baby in my church class we watched an abortion and the hooked the lady up to the sonogram monitor and you could literally see that baby trying to move away and see it SCREAMING! yes babies in the womb can scream...it's silent but it's a scream it was so horrible almost everyone left the room and a few of us almost threw up from it.People think they're doing the best thing for the child but in MY opinion it's the WORST thing you could do besides abandoning it so if you haven't done it already DON'T,PLEASE!

ok if u r pregnant dont smoke drink or any of that crap cauz thats gonna leave effects on the baby
and my friend smoked since he was 8 now he is 15...its so horrible even he admits its a bad habit but he cant stop
thats really sad rae rae........
i cant really give that much advise i havnt been in a situation like this

Um, I just got done posting in your thread about your pregnancy, and now I see this. So I have a question. What the hell is wrong with you? You are thirteen, and you are smoking regularly, drinking, and having sex. You are even pregnant. I'm sorry if this seems kind of blunt, but I don't think a Linkin Park Fan Forum is going to help you with any of your problems (which are pretty big). You need to talk a psychiatrist or a guidance counselor about this stuff, not us. I would have mentioned your parents, but if your doing all this at thirteen, it seems your parents don't give a crap about you. Its really too bad.
Go find real help, now.

spike91232004 said:
Jesus Christ people dont learn do they?? *shakes head in shame*

If it turns out you have a babie yes it will be affected from you smoking most likely.

My God your friend is basically trying to kill you, by offering you stuff like that.

If you dont want any more problems stop hanging out with these so called "friends", stop drinking, smoking and having Sex at a young age. My god wtf is going on now days??!?!?!??!!

I agree with you

my friends smoke... i dont really keep in touch w/ them anymore as much as i used to and somehow i think my mom found out that they smoke...so ya
this world is screwed but STOP SMOKING!

Rae Rae said:
JESUS CHRIST! even if you ARE pregnant abortion IS MURDER whether you wanna believe it or not.You're making an innocent life suffer because of YOUR **** ups and YES it is torturing your baby in my church class we watched an abortion and the hooked the lady up to the sonogram monitor and you could literally see that baby trying to move away and see it SCREAMING! yes babies in the womb can scream...it's silent but it's a scream it was so horrible almost everyone left the room and a few of us almost threw up from it.People think they're doing the best thing for the child but in MY opinion it's the WORST thing you could do besides abandoning it so if you haven't done it already DON'T,PLEASE!

Wow. I agree completely, but alot of people think stuff like this is religious bias, but here is a bias for you:
If a person kills a pregnant woman, he is charged with two counts of murder (no matter what stage said fetus is in).
If a person can be charged with two counts of murder when he kills a pregnant woman, then this clearly states the United States' belief that a fetus in any stage of development is a human life.
I'm waiting for the day when a good judge says something like that...

But, this was highly off-topic. Lets back on the gravy train. :p

i dont wanna be like the anit-Viktorova person or anything but i have 2 agree wit spike and Rae Rae
smoking will **** u up even if u smoke once a month
and abortion IS murder no matter which way u look at it, and its a very selfish act
i aslo think it is ur fault if u get into ****
no ones telling u to be a slut
well thats my opinion, im sorry if i was rude Viktorova, it just saddens me to see a person though away her life like that so young :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back