So Long Ladies and Gents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentilhomme

Well folks i'm moving to a place where i can't afford to have a computer/internet so this will be my notice of 'Not be around anymore-ery' I shall make an effort to get ahold of a computer when i can and will most likly take a vist here, however that will be a farily rare occasion so i shall bid you all a fond farewell.

Its been fun. :D

Yah, I'm not finding much in the ways of topics that interest me anymore and the few posts i do make seemed to lead to what I'm offically going to call ignorent use of the rep system. But maybe the problem is with me so whtever, I've decided to just stop posting period. Farewell for real I guess, good luck in your pointless endevors :)

Of course all of this is essentially pointless, but as soon as you get that figured out it's just fun. WIth the occasional brain food (occaasional being the operative word) I will miss your posts, good luck in teh new place

Gentilhomme said:
Yah, I'm not finding much in the ways of topics that interest me anymore and the few posts i do make seemed to lead to what I'm offically going to call ignorent use of the rep system. But maybe the problem is with me so whtever, I've decided to just stop posting period. Farewell for real I guess, good luck in your pointless endevors :)
Ain't you ****ing gone yet ??

**** what do you want, a ****ing WAKE in your honor ?

So your leaving forever this time for sure....you'll be back, you'll see. You don't like our attitude, tough, but you will be back you ****ing *****, somewhere somehow... I know you'll be back... prove me wrong...As a matter of fact, once you see this post, concider yourself in the IDIOT BOX the next time you make a post, because we WILL know when you are back, and so won't everyone else.... yes thats right ****er... we'll be watching for your bitch ass, we KNOW you'll be back.:D .

Oh, and good luck in your new endevours:cool:

Last Activity: Yesterday 07/22/05 11:06 PM Central time

It has been marked in the logs.. and guess what... its POLL TIME !!!

Gentilhomme said:

have a good one...i wish you all the same!

Song Sang Nim ta don ye pan gopsum ne da. Come back and visit from time to time... Focus on you objective...

I forgot all of your answers are in Meatloaf's album Bat out of hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back