So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Yeah, it's the one I'm thinking of.. It's actually missing a few seconds off a couple of songs, some at the beginning and some at the end. Some of them end too abruptly =P And It's VBR right?

Yeah, it's the one I'm thinking of.. It's actually missing a few seconds off a couple of songs, some at the beginning and some at the end. Some of them end too abruptly =P And It's VBR right?

yes it is..

Why bother getting it before it comes out, is it worth missing a few seconds, and wasting the time to download it?...And why bother not buying the CD when it comes out, once you have the CD you dont need to download anything, everythings there and you will have it forever(depending on how you take care of the CD)

I don't know which version I have, but everything sounds a bit . . .empty, or flat to my ears. Still good, though. Read my review in the rate MTM thread if you wanna know what I thought, but if what I heard wasn't even the best version (As I suspected, if you read my review), then I will like it evern more, I am sure!!! :D

Back