So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Well, due to dial-up (mumble...mumble...****in' piece of...) I can't download it tonight, the 'rents'll freak. I'm probably gonna be able to do it tommorow night or monday morning. Hopefully tomorrow. THANK YOU FOR THE LINK, STLL! Keep it up forever! :D

I'm currently uploading the rips of the tracks from the official website.. It's a bit slow 'cause my connection is bad but I'll hook you guys up pretty soon :)

I think some of you should stop being hypocrites! Telling people not to download the album, yet you yourself have downloaded the album but refused to share. Tut tut!!

Anyhows, I downloaded it =]

Listening to it now, I just got home and it finished downloading, so I haven't gotten past the 2nd track yet, sounds really different though.

I don't see why people can't preview the album and deciding if they like it or not before buying it, and plus we've waited forever, I'm sure everyone is dying to hear what it sounds like ;] Some people have better self control than others I suppose but not me obviously =P

I do indeed plan on buying the album on the release date, so don't have a go at me.

I think some of you should stop being hypocrites! Telling people not to download the album, yet you yourself have downloaded the album but refused to share. Tut tut!!

Anyhows, I downloaded it =]

Listening to it now, I just got home and it finished downloading, so I haven't gotten past the 2nd track yet, sounds really different though.

I don't see why people can't preview the album and deciding if they like it or not before buying it, and plus we've waited forever, I'm sure everyone is dying to hear what it sounds like ;] Some people have better self control than others I suppose but not me obviously =P

I do indeed plan on buying the album on the release date, so don't have a go at me.

Especially when noobs like that on guy are jackasses about it,even after just signing up to get the album then proceding to insult members

Pretty good CD I was expecting there to be more of the heavy tracks, but its still good I dont like the song mike sings in...or raps in.

i havnt heard it yet, but at least its getting some positive feedback, dunno still why everyones still going crazy with the "link me" and what not, every fricken torrent site should have it atm and considering the number of people who should be seeding it, download should be no worries, and at the very least once youve downloaded dont continue to seed it for other people, its bad enough weve had thousands upon thousands download it and possibly not buy it, we dont want MORE people to get their hands on it, and like in peterdeas case, not want to buy it anymore

Well, it seems to me, that some people still plan on buying it.. Albums leak.. **** happens.. and yet people still end up buying the cds.. Think of all those pre-orders placed.. So stop worry.. As, I have said, I still plan to buy it..

Hazi[LP]Tonz;485314 said:
i havnt heard it yet, but at least its getting some positive feedback, dunno still why everyones still going crazy with the "link me" and what not, every fricken torrent site should have it atm and considering the number of people who should be seeding it, download should be no worries, and at the very least once youve downloaded dont continue to seed it for other people, its bad enough weve had thousands upon thousands download it and possibly not buy it, we dont want MORE people to get their hands on it, and like in peterdeas case, not want to buy it anymore

Just chill out about this,it's going to turn out fine. Almost everyone will probably buy the CD to gt the best quality anyways

in theory that should happen....but theres still alot of ifs and buts taken away if people download it before they buy, they could easily go and buy it now or not buy it at all since they could either...in the next few days grab a very good quality download or not like the album and think "**** this ****, not worth it", and with all the lil reviews and opinions here and there, people could be swayed by another members negativity, its just me, you can ignore me, but this album IS one of the most highly anticapated, and it LEAKED 2 weeks before the actual release, think of how many people who havve been waiting 4 years and who have desperately wanted to hear this, its mass pandemonium

You're right. The leak has caused problems. But there's really nothing we can do to stop it except encourage people to still buy the CD.

Well, I figure I've done my duty by buying both albums twice(lost them, haha), so I dont feel guilty not weven attempting to buy this one.

Back