So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Nope. Haven't touched it. The play count and last played bars are blank. Just downloaded it for a friend.. I'm tempted though.

I'm listening to a playlist with all my favourite tracks excluding LP to try and keep my mind off the album.. Gonna keep up the self control.

honestly, unless you cant honestly afford the album or live in africa where albums arent even sold, sure go ahead and download it, but hell, if ur just gonna download it just cause ur a tight ******* or "cant wait" thas just stupid, cause one thing buying the LP album help boosts the sales and gives them more incentive to make more albums, considering a band of LPs calibre, if they dont get a large sales figure theyre looking at a failure, and its been 4 years, im sure waiting a few more days isnt gonna do you any harm, so to anyone who has have it atm, dont give it out, if they really want the album and really support LP, they ll go buy it like the rest of us

I'm sure I'm gonna love it.. Even if their style has changed - even if it's completely different. Simply 'cause of Chester's vocals. You just can't beat vocals like that.

Hazi[LP]Tonz;484934 said:
honestly, unless you cant honestly afford the album or live in africa where albums arent even sold, sure go ahead and download it, but hell, if ur just gonna download it just cause ur a tight ******* or "cant wait" thas just stupid, cause one thing buying the LP album help boosts the sales and gives them more incentive to make more albums, considering a band of LPs calibre, if they dont get a large sales figure theyre looking at a failure, and its been 4 years, im sure waiting a few more days isnt gonna do you any harm, so to anyone who has have it atm, dont give it out, if they really want the album and really support LP, they ll go buy it like the rest of us

that fuking leaked version can dec sales rate , motha ****er who leaked it. :(
plz BUY the Fkin ALbum.......................

Most songs sound like they could be played at a prom dance or sumthin...but I like them

yer i know....its like...1 dude leaks it...thousands of people will download it...and then also upload it...everything just expands exponentially...**** me if LPs album sales arent cut by like HALF at least, lynch the ******* that leaked it. if its low quality, i think its from the web rip, i think a website had the album up for listen...and someone musta ripped it, i know my friend can rip music off myspace....so yer...

okay i am totaly NOT paying money for this album EVER!
im gonan listen to Hybrid Theory, then Meteora, then Reanimation, then collision course, then im going to consider deleting my MTM mp3s and never listening to the album again...

okay i am totaly NOT paying money for this album EVER!
im gonan listen to Hybrid Theory, then Meteora, then Reanimation, then collision course, then im going to consider deleting my MTM mp3s and never listening to the album again...

Aren't you just a ****in' rebel.

Back