So Minutes To Midnight finally leaked..

Why bother getting it before it comes out, is it worth missing a few seconds, and wasting the time to download it?...And why bother not buying the CD when it comes out, once you have the CD you dont need to download anything, everythings there and you will have it forever(depending on how you take care of the CD)

Because I want it a week ahead. Plus it takes like 5 minutes to download,so it's not much of a waste

****in megaup**** is bein retarded and saying i downloaded something when i didnt... so i gotta wait 85 minutes
Somebody have downloaded something lol on the same ISP and it's falling back on to you cuz ur the closest to that hostname :thumbsup: I hate Megaup**** 2 lol, good way to put it mate. :rofl:

Well the first time i thought it wasnt so bad , i only liked 2 o 3 songs, it was maybe because i was waiting another thing, something like faint, or one step closer but then when u start to accomodate urself into the new sound u start 2 like it :) and its very good now i cant be one hour without hearing it

its very good

except that they could make a little bit more songs like given up, or no more sorrow, and less songs like valentine's day. i dont say to dont make that songs but dont to make half of the cd like that because most of the ppl who hear lp likes another style more moved

ill buy the new cd when it'll be on sale

greetings linkin park ur my favourite band :)

i have all the cds

i need this now :)

see ya

sorry for my english but here in me y country we speak spanish :p

Someone PLEASE PM me the link! I'm dying here! I don't think I can wait til next tuesday. I swear though, I'm going to buy the super fan pack and stuff.

Thanks!

Back