so the new lpu cd sucks

Disappointed in the LPU7 stuff, i mean, thought LP would have got the idea by now. Shame really, but still love them, and just to say my two cents, all you who are saying "omg i dont know if i love LP anymore" yadayadayada, then you're pretty fickle fans, it should be their music that makes you love them and you should just ignore their tired ass record label that tries to screw everyone over every chance they get.

You all blame Warner.

Have you never thought about that Linkin Park is also involved in the fanclub.
Don't you think they have to agree on stuff like that?

So maybe also start blaming the band for messing up

ya jeezy ive said it before and ill say it again (like jojo) LP have been stuck-up-****ed-up-bitches since MTM has been released BUT im not a gay stalker so i dont care about the bands personal life, i like them for their music and as long as its good ill be a fan
however this does hurt their street cred... i do have less respect for them but w/e

ya jeezy ive said it before and ill say it again (like jojo) LP have been stuck-up-****ed-up-bitches since MTM has been released BUT im not a gay stalker so i dont care about the bands personal life, i like them for their music and as long as its good ill be a fan
however this does hurt their street cred... i do have less respect for them but w/e

Yeah I agree...

Back