stupid pointless question

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, you people are just........cruel to eachother.

misery and KillMeImIrish-She is right, you're being bitchy. Also, in this tread alone, you two have made several other gramatical mistakes. And have you ever heard of a type-o? People make mistakes!!

MK-Don't tell people whether or not they should post. You're not the least annoying person out there if you catch my drift.

Sorry, I didn't try to sound mean there, but you guys were just arguing, so I wanted to jump in there. :)

gotlp or whatever- if we want to bitch, we DAMN well can. didn't you read the "opinions" thread?:)and where did i make a gramatical mistake? hmmmmm???
majinkamahl- cool.. i'll add you. i rarely get on MSN, though.
CB7- he definitely WASN'T talking to you when he said "you need to add me to your MSN list.";) he was talking to me.:D

that is all. i hope you all have a splendid.. night.:)

Well first of all, you hardly capitalized the first letter at the beginning of your sentences. In your quote you forgot to put a comma before it. Those are just from your above post.

I'm not English expert, but I wouldn't go talking about other people's grammer when you can't fix your own.

oh i don't need to fix them. i need to type them right. and when i referred to "gramatical errors," i meant spelling. so don't get all techinal on my ass.:) things would be a lot happier if everyone stayed out of everyone's ****ing business.:D

No offense or anything, but everything was pretty much fine.. there was no need to step in. The last post between us was at 12:23 (my time). It's 7:17. I think it had pretty much blown over.

^Well sorry, I don't really look at the times when I go and read threads.
Edit: Actually, looking back at the times, it hadn't been that long.
KillMeImIrish said:
..lol.. oh man. need i say more?
I don't think you got the meaning of that. *sigh*

misery said:
I wasn't counting this post.

So yes, it was.
.........Here are the times from this page alone(top):
majinkamahl-4:31 pm
Yackiestinger-5:04 pm
azemkamikaze03-5:34 pm
Chestersbabi7-7:01 pm
ForgottenKid-8:16 pm
Minzara-8:24 pm
[LP]GotLinkinPark?-8:45 pm <-- Here's where I start posting.
KillMeImIrish-9:05 pm
[LP]GotLinkinPark?-9:11 pm
Time differences don't seem too long to me, especially on a forum.

End of last page is where it ended, at 12:23. Everything was settled. Neither CB7, KMII or I posted until after you posted at 6:45. KMII then posted at 7:05, then you posted at 7:15, she posted at 7:16 and then I posted at 7:17.

So from 12:23 to when you posted at 6:45 is still quite a long time.

Edit: My mistake, CB7 posted one time in between there, in reply to MK, thinking MK wanted her MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back