stupid pointless question

Status
Not open for further replies.
KillMeImIrish said:
nice? -sigh- if you only knew the meaning these days.
whatever. this thread has turned into something other than it's original meaning. so drop my "rudeness." it's not YOUR problem that i'm rude to HIM. if i was rude to you, then it would be. but since it's not, go **** yourself... oops. silly me. that was mean. let me rephrase that, since it's NOT me talking to you, stay out of it:)

edit: oh, and my name is Christan... for future references. ;)

KMI..****in "Christan"...YOUR A ****! I dont care if i get banned from this.. im stating my opinion..and you really need you lay off everyone..Your the BIGGEST douche i have ever ****in met....seriously!! You attack ANYONE.. you do. When your done with me, you find someone else.. Not only in this thread but others.. honestly... how do you have any friends? Are they all Bitches like you? They must have to be. I have never risked my membership to this site this bad... but its sooo worth it! Knowing your reading this.. haha.. Well you wanna know? YES IM PISSED!!! I HATE...i mean HATE ppl like you. ppl like you shouldnt be on this earth! Your type is the type that makes this earth SUCK! soo... some one ban me...damn it was worth it. I know your going to laugh and be like "haha, shes gettin all pissed over the internet..and she dont even know me, and blah blah blah" Well, kinda funny how you did the same. You kept runnin your mouth, just as much as i did. So if im admitting im pissed, that means you were to, cuz you would have SHUT your FAT ASS MOUTH a loooooong time ago. So a little Advice to you KillMeIrish...Christan...What ever....GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!

Chestersbabi7 said:
KMI..****in "Christan"...YOUR A ****! I dont care if i get banned from this.. im stating my opinion..and you really need you lay off everyone..Your the BIGGEST douche i have ever ****in met....seriously!! You attack ANYONE.. you do. When your done with me, you find someone else.. Not only in this thread but others.. honestly... how do you have any friends? Are they all Bitches like you? They must have to be. I have never risked my membership to this site this bad... but its sooo worth it! Knowing your reading this.. haha.. Well you wanna know? YES IM PISSED!!! I HATE...i mean HATE ppl like you. ppl like you shouldnt be on this earth! Your type is the type that makes this earth SUCK! soo... some one ban me...damn it was worth it. I know your going to laugh and be like "haha, shes gettin all pissed over the internet..and she dont even know me, and blah blah blah" Well, kinda funny how you did the same. You kept runnin your mouth, just as much as i did. So if im admitting im pissed, that means you were to, cuz you would have SHUT your FAT ASS MOUTH a loooooong time ago. So a little Advice to you KillMeIrish...Christan...What ever....GO **** YOURSELF!!!!!!
You have issues.

And she's not fat :)

Kumby ****IN YA WIll all of you shut the **** up! Damnit!! YOu seriously need to ****in chill out.
KMII -Is a Bitch...she likes it like that! LEAVE her the **** alone. SHE ISNT GOING TO CHANGE
LPP-Is Anoyying to some ppl There!

WHY the **** do we need to always arguing. FOR GAWD SAKES WERE ON ****ING LINE. AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED NO ONE SHOULD BE OFFENDED.

ALL OF YOU JUST STFU AND CHILL. IF SOME ONE SAYS UR ANNOYING SUCK IT THE **** UP. LIVE W/ IT U PROBALY ARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back