tats and piercings. u have any?

uh u guys are ****ing lucky my mom would have a **** fit if i ever came home with a tatoo(which I want on my lower abdomen) and as for piercings the usual , 1 on each ear. I'm gonna try to persuade my mother on the cartilage.
i want to pierce my nose and pierce all the way up my ear maybe both. :(

once im 18 im going wild

Heart_LP said:
woah a whoel lot of tatoos Anja :thumbsup:

Hey Samira,

Yeap I'm a tattoo addict. Maybe it has something to do as well with the fact that I'm serious in love with the piercer who works at the tattooshop where I always go to get tattood. I just need to see him so I just get a tattoo to be around him. To be honest I'm thinking of getting my nipple pierced, just so I can be close to him. I know I'm kinda sick in my head.

xxxxxxx Anja

i have piercings but no tattoos unfortunately. 2 piercings on each ear and my belly button. i want a tattoo on my lower back and another one but its hard to explain where it is going to be.

diva__007 said:
well i got 2 perircing on each ear, and i cried when i got it

wow... damn weakling

i also have two piercings in each ear. but as soon as im 18 im getting my eyebrow done and maybe also my lip i just cant decide if i should get it pierced in the middle or the side.

I have 6 piercings in my ears (4 in left, 2 in right) and i'm getting some more plus i'd like to have my nose and/or lip pierced, but i guess i'm too young.

I just have one piercing in each ear lobe. My piercings so don't like me. I can't put anything in them except for the ones I was pierced with, because they swell up and become infected. I was lucky once not to lose my piercing.

As for piercings I'd like but don't have, I've always liked labaret piercings... I'm not sure whether it would suit me or not, but I might have it done one day. After all if I hate it, I can just take it out again. :)

I don't have any tattoos, but I absolutely love them and I'm definetly going to have them a) when I'm old enough and b) when I can afford it ^^ I want to have a snake done around my left arm (I like snakes XD) and after that... not sure. I have plenty of time to plan, after all.

uwantme2b said:
I've always liked labaret piercings... .

those are kinky but i'd never get one cause if i chick gets one i means they are lez and im not lez. but i'd looooove to date a guy with a labaret piercing but as far as tats go i;d like to have a celtic/tribal star somewhere and a tribal s either on my shoulder blade or back of my neck.

How does it mean they're les? That's just a stereotype, like saying gay guys always have their left nipple pierced (I think) which obviously is rubbish... they are really cool though. Anyway I'd like one and I'm not les so there goes that theory, lol. :p

keza said:
i have my ears done twice, i want to get them done again ^^ so the upper ear and the little bit, dunno how to explain it (its really painful though so dunno, im not big on massive pain..)
i may be getting my tongue done if my exam results are good, so not likely ^^
and im getting my tattoo in october...have to start lking out the perfect one i want..^^

it doesnt hurt up there well i got one a little bit down from there and it just feels warm.

ive got none, but when i get my job here in a few weeks, ill get more peircings and tatoos than you can imagine!

ImTheOneThatFalls said:
those are kinky but i'd never get one cause if i chick gets one i means they are lez and im not lez. but i'd looooove to date a guy with a labaret piercing but as far as tats go i;d like to have a celtic/tribal star somewhere and a tribal s either on my shoulder blade or back of my neck.

o0o, agreed. Guys with labaret peircings = totally hott lol <3 They're so sexy :eek: (Wow I remember ages ago we were talking about guys and we had practically the same taste lol) I also like eyebrow peircings on guys too sometimes ^.^ Only some of them suit it haha.

I've always liked celtic designs and having it done as a tattoo would be awesome. It's trendy here right now actually, all the girls are getting "fake" celtic ones done on their lower back, I don't think I wanna join in lol. I would love maybe a rose or a fairy on the top back near my shoulder, or a little heart on my ankle =) Nothing too big though lol. I hate pain, I'll probably cry heh ^.^

i love the whole eye brow piercing! lol thinking of getting one myself....and tats? im thinking of getting some type of animal on my side, or maybe a plant :p...could happen...:D

o0SugaxNxSpice0o said:
o0o, agreed. Guys with labaret peircings = totally hott lol <3 They're so sexy :eek: (Wow I remember ages ago we were talking about guys and we had practically the same taste lol) I also like eyebrow peircings on guys too sometimes ^.^ Only some of them suit it haha.

I've always liked celtic designs and having it done as a tattoo would be awesome. It's trendy here right now actually, all the girls are getting "fake" celtic ones done on their lower back, I don't think I wanna join in lol. I would love maybe a rose or a fairy on the top back near my shoulder, or a little heart on my ankle =) Nothing too big though lol. I hate pain, I'll probably cry heh ^.^

eyebrow piercings on guys is sooo hott too. mmm yummy for my tummy. lmfao ok well my friend has his you know what pierced and he has plugs in his nips and a coolie tattoo. but there are certain peircings that i'd never get like...

examples:
corset piercings ;)
monroe piercings
6961d5dcfe447793a48664dd7581d39a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i've got a tattoo.. it's a 24 point star outlined by another 24 point star with "gift" in the middle.. i don't have a picture and it's on my back so it's kind of hard to take a picture of lol.. if anybody is interested in seeing it... when somebody comes home i'll have them take a picture of it and i'll post it.. i just recently got this like 2 months ago or so

edit.. no i didn't.. i got this 2 years ago haha.. for some reason i lost my train of thought.. i got plugs in my ears 2 months ago... lol i was confused for a second.

I´ll get a lipring on september 20th, that´s my birthday. :D
I still don´t know whether I want it in the middle or right side or left side... :confused:
But I hope I´ll have decided soon about it ;)

I asked my mom if i could get a second piercing in the top of my ear (the cartilage) and shes deciding on it. shes so retarded she might not let me because she thinks it might make me look less attractive or less girly or make me look gothic! the womans a freak!

;)
here is my tat that i was talking about before. please draw your attention away from my nasty back haha... tell me what you guys think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back