Votes: 18 43.9%
  • Domino's

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Little Caesar's

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Domino's whoo!!! god u just made me hungry & i didnt eat anythin 2day...all i did was sleep till 12 then went on tha computer till lik 3 & then chilled & smoked over mi friend's house....i only eat dinner...

Out of those choices my favorite is Pizza Hut. But there is 2 others that I like better which are not on that list. "Primetime Pizza" which is in Oregon and "Pizza Boys" which is in Alaska.

The best Pizza Hut pizza I have ever had (also its the best pizza I've ever had period) was the Pizza Hut in Calhoun, Georgia.
Damn, that was good.

My resturaunt has the best pizza.

Di Napoli's
202 grand ave.
South San Francisco, ca

Best pizza in the world. I know. I tried every pizza place in the world, and i liked this one best :D :cool: :thumbsup:

I like little caesars, cuz it sounds Italian...like me XD. And Roxy did you take a vacation or sumtin...I havent seen you on LPF in a while

Best pizza...my moms cause its homade and is filled with loads of stuff so you go full after one or two. But Im gonna say papa johns cause i feel like it.

LinkinParkFanArtie said:
I like little caesars, cuz it sounds Italian...like me XD. And Roxy did you take a vacation or sumtin...I havent seen you on LPF in a while

not vacation, i just rarely come here, Im not too interested, i dont like how the whole site has this popularity thing going on. Its irritating and to be honest i feel sort of below everyone.

Like im in highschool again.

LinkinParkFanArtie said:
I like little caesars, cuz it sounds Italian...like me XD.

yes, i agree, im italian too. little saesers and italian people rocks!!!

Italian people DO Rock *Is italian*

Inferior = above people, right ?

I just feel like an outcast when i come here.

i will now start the all italian clud, i shall call it, Club luigi!!! hahahahaha!!!!
you two can be my first members!

Back