The bible... you know the real one... the original... bible...

Attachments

• 557b8a7ef92187cf8572867405a9564d.jpg
    557b8a7ef92187cf8572867405a9564d.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
Phantom said:
Here is a tip for you, Ctrl: If you are trying to assert your prowress around the board, you might want to go after bigger game than me. I'm nothing more than an overly opinionated newbie with nothing to prove. Everyone here has already handed my ass to me in one thread or another. If you are trying to become a big dog on GF, go after another big dog. "Owning" me won't earn you any respect from the members as everyone has already "owned" me.

Don't ****ing present yourself as a victim. I told you several times to drop it. You consistantly and insistantly admonished your being different than you present yourself, and denying that you present yourself a particular way. You say you have nothing to prove, yet you keep going on trying to prove yourself. You say you are modest while you brag about your wealth which you then proclaim middle class, and you tell me QUITE CLEARLY THAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THESE LANGUAGES THAT YOU STUDIED MADE THE ORIGINAL BIBLE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND AND BETTER TRANSLATE. If you dont want to be called on bullshit, DONT ****ING BULLSHIT. If you insist that you aren't bullshiting and YOUR WORDS CONTRADICT WHAT YOU SAY perhaps you should move to audio chat. Then you can change your mind every 5 minutes as to what you are without a record.

Ctrl said:
Don't ****ing present yourself as a victim.

Twist, twist, twist, Chubby Checker.

I told you several times to drop it.

You toss out false accusations and expect me to drop it? Nope! Generally, the innocent defend themselves while the guilty lurk in the forum shadows waiting for the controversy to blow over.

You say you have nothing to prove, yet you keep going on trying to prove yourself.

I have nothing to prove but if you toss around accusations which are easily remedied by providing proof, you bet I will do so.

You say you are modest while you brag about your wealth which you then proclaim middle class.

I'm not wealthy. Damn, are you wanting to kidnap my children and hold them for ransom or something? What logic do you subscribe to? I'm asking because I want to live in the world where being a business owner automatically makes one wealthy. Ever heard of the things called taxes, business overhead, or employee wages?

and you tell me QUITE CLEARLY THAT YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THESE LANGUAGES THAT YOU STUDIED MADE THE ORIGINAL BIBLE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND AND BETTER TRANSLATE.

Allow me to explain one last time. If someone looks up each individual word in a Spanish-English dictionary to create the sentence I love to eat strawberry flavored ice cream and they know nothing about the language, their outcome will be very different from someone who is able to translate the sentence when they are aware of the rules of Spanish grammar. That is what I was implying when I said "studied it." I am not fluent but I know the basic rules of grammar, verb-subject agreement, and idiomatic challenges. I am not fluent, I still use the assistance of lexicons, and I know the basic rules of grammar which help me understand the Bible more in depth. What is so complicated about that? Are you one of those types who believe everything is a conspiracy?

Phantom said:
Twist, twist, twist, Chubby Checker.

So... you aren't trying to appear bullied and picked on... as well as being meek?

Phantom said:
If you are trying to assert your prowress around the board, you might want to go after bigger game than me. I'm nothing more than an overly opinionated newbie with nothing to prove. Everyone here has already handed my ass to me in one thread or another. If you are trying to become a big dog on GF, go after another big dog. "Owning" me won't earn you any respect from the members as everyone has already "owned" me.

Kindly explain the point of that then, as I am ****ing slow.

Phantom said:
You toss out false accusations and expect me to drop it?

I didn't toss out false accusations. I said

Then we have the folks that claim to have read the "original" hebrew and Greek, but haven't bothered to look at the PUBLISHED dead sea scrolls or their photographs.

That is what I said, because that is what YOU said. You assumed that you were included in those folks, and rightly so. In the shoutbox you had asked what problems I had with the bible, I said I had never read it, as I don't know greek, hebrew, sanscrit or aramaic. You said you had studied greek and hebrew (as has been pasted many times) and went on to correct the accepted translations to mean something entirely different than the "accepted" translations. I continued to hound you on what you were calling "original", and you prattlled on about the massionic scholars and how painstakingly they transposed the original books, for you to "pore" over and retranslate for us uneducated. I deferred to your understanding and suggested it was much greater than mine, if you could indeed read the original languages from an original source and asked you to make a thread about such, that we all might benefit from your pious understanding. You told me to do it, after saying that you had not seen the dead sea scrolls for yourself, but that they were not in disharmony with modern "bibles", at which time I decided you were completely full of ****. I can paste the whole ****ing conversation, but if people really care, they can go look.

Phantom said:
I have nothing to prove but if you toss around accusations which are easily remedied by providing proof, you bet I will do so.

I have yet to see a shred of "proof" of anything. You just keep accusing me of picking on you and "twisting your words" by quoting them. What exactly do you think I have accused you of? Suggesting that you know more than you do? YOU DID. You didn't make anything clear about lexicons, you said you ""studied the languages, and when I submitted to your "clearer" understanding due to your "studied" languages, you walked with it. You did not make any sort of preface that you didn't really know what the **** you were talking about... you only gave me a better translation of the bible than that which is accepted by the other 2 billion Christians, and explained it solely as coming from your having "studied" Greek and Hebrew. Where and how much did you study them, while we are on the subject. I have a tourists translation book for Greek. I can say good morning and ask for the bathroom... have I also studied Greek?

Phantom said:
I'm not wealthy. Damn, are you wanting to kidnap my children and hold them for ransom or something? What logic do you subscribe to? I'm asking because I want to live in the world where being a business owner automatically makes one wealthy. Ever heard of the things called taxes, business overhead, or employee wages?

Im sorry... did you get the impression that I believed that you were wealthy? No. I am suggesting that you IMPLY that you are wealthy.

Phantom said:
I'm in the process of selling one of my companies and Hubby is already talking about what he wants to buy.

Let us dissect this. In the process of selling... to the Revlon guy... So... he has MADE YOU AN OFFER? You have told them that you will sell for X ammount of millions and they are considering it? What exactly does "in the process" mean for the sale of this ONE, of your plural companies entail? How far along are ya? I suggest that you would like to be bought, but absolutely no offers have been made. Do you realize that owning a company that is WORTH x ammount of millions (even if it is in debt) brings your total assets (not liquidity) outside of middle class? I mean... you do understand basic math as you used to be a millionare and are to be again soon... right?

Phantom said:
He wants a new ranch (he already owns two) and to invest a couple million in the stock market (a resounding HELL NO from me).

I'm sorry. Are you REALLY trying to come across as modest here? Seriously... STFU. In context, not only do you imply wealth, but you brag on it.

Phantom said:
Allow me to explain one last time. If someone looks up each individual word in a Spanish-English dictionary to create the sentence I love to eat strawberry flavored ice cream and they know nothing about the language, their outcome will be very different from someone who is able to translate the sentence when they are aware of the rules of Spanish grammar. That is what I was implying when I said "studied it." I am not fluent but I know the basic rules of grammar, verb-subject agreement, and idiomatic challenges. I am not fluent, I still use the assistance of lexicons, and I know the basic rules of grammar which help me understand the Bible more in depth. What is so complicated about that? Are you one of those types who believe everything is a conspiracy?

Allow me to explain in words of just one syllable where I can. Either you are using lexicons and trying to defy biblical schollars who have dedicated their lives to the study of this, based on your "study" of gramatic principals of Greek and Hebrew... or you are simply touting the work of biblical schollars as your own. Either way it is arrogant and deceptive.

In case you are uaware... you come across as a lying braggart, and then defend yourself with this obsequious servile victim **** when called on it. Don't poke the ****ing bear if you dont like getting your ass kicked. The bear isn't oppressing you out of cruelty, the bear is just being a bear.

Ctrl said:
So... you aren't trying to appear bullied and picked on... as well as being meek?

No- you said several times in the SB logs you were purposely trying to pick a fight with me. In my opinion, that means you do not have any legitimate debate or source of contention. Instead, you are just looking for some way to become known around the boards. This means, you are not worth my time.

I didn't toss out false accusations. I said

Then we have the folks that claim to have read the "original" hebrew and Greek, but haven't bothered to look at the PUBLISHED dead sea scrolls or their photographs.

That is what I said, because that is what YOU said.

I never said I hadn't reviewed the Dead Sea Scrolls and I challenge you to quote me in any comments anywhere on this board saying I have never read them. ;)

I deferred to your understanding and suggested it was much greater than mine, if you could indeed read the original languages from an original source and asked you to make a thread about such, that we all might benefit from your pious understanding.

I don't remember you asking me to make a thread but I do remember you volunteering to make one and I said it was a good idea so we could take it out of the shout box.

You told me to do it, after saying that you had not seen the dead sea scrolls for yourself, but that they were not in disharmony with modern "bibles", at which time I decided you were completely full of ****.

The DSC's are not in disharmony with the modern Bible. Like I already said, although there are some transfixed verses or altered passages, the DSC's, Septuagint, and Massoretic texts are in harmony for the majority. Any texts that were copied in hand written form thousands of years apart are bound to have some inconsistencies. This does not mean they are completely in disharmony.

I have yet to see a shred of "proof" of anything. You just keep accusing me of picking on you and "twisting your words" by quoting them. What exactly do you think I have accused you of? Suggesting that you know more than you do? YOU DID.

Once again, we have a classic case of she said, he heard. If I had purposely been trying to mislead you, I would have kept up the claims. However, the moment you told me how it came across to you, I corrected you and apologized.

Where and how much did you study them, while we are on the subject. I have a tourists translation book for Greek. I can say good morning and ask for the bathroom... have I also studied Greek?

Greek Hooked on Phonics worked for me!

Im sorry... did you get the impression that I believed that you were wealthy? No. I am suggesting that you IMPLY that you are wealthy.

Ah, ok. I misunderstood. lol

Let us dissect this. In the process of selling... to the Revlon guy... So... he has MADE YOU AN OFFER? You have told them that you will sell for X ammount of millions and they are considering it? What exactly does "in the process" mean for the sale of this ONE, of your plural companies entail? How far along are ya? I suggest that you would like to be bought, but absolutely no offers have been made. Do you realize that owning a company that is WORTH x ammount of millions (even if it is in debt) brings your total assets (not liquidity) outside of middle class? I mean... you do understand basic math as you used to be a millionare and are to be again soon... right?

No offense, but those questions are way too personal. I already said there is nepotism involved as my great aunt is his right hand 'man.' If it hadn't been for her, Ron never would have known I existed or looked at me twice. It was a lucky break for me. Nothing else.

I'm sorry. Are you REALLY trying to come across as modest here? Seriously... STFU. In context, not only do you imply wealth, but you brag on it.

Bill Gates ain't got nuthin' on me! :rolleyes:

In case you are uaware... you come across as a lying braggart, and then defend yourself with this obsequious servile victim **** when called on it. Don't poke the ****ing bear if you dont like getting your ass kicked. The bear isn't oppressing you out of cruelty, the bear is just being a bear.

I disagree with your assessments. However, let's make it easier on the both of us, shall we? :D

PHANTOM IS A SHAMELESS LIAR, BRAGART, VICTIM, MINDLESS PIN-UP, EXAGERATOR, POOR DEBATER, AND SHE GOT OWNED BY A NEWBIE.

Isn't this the thread with the discussion about all of the **** you have lied about?

If so.. this is the right thread...

Ya.. the fake bikini pic was predicted.

No one said you are a pin-up... just the chick in the pic you posted.

ClassyMissFancy said:
Isn't this the thread with the discussion about all of the **** you have lied about?

if only that wasn't her. I'd be able to sleep better at night.... sigh

ClassyMissFancy said:

Yes, it is a fake picture. The girl in the photo is actually an actress. In fact, when I met a couple of forum members from the parent site in person, I hired her to pretend to be me when "I" met them. I did this because I wanted to post that photo eventually and have everyone believe it was actually me. Since they had met "her" in person thinking it was me, now claiming that picture to be my own works according to my plan. ;)

That's like the third time I have been accused of posting fake pics on this website. Perhaps I should start taking it as a compliment.

Just to rub it in a little bit more:

They all look like the same chica to me. However, I will admit I have been getting progessively uglier as I age (as the photos prove). ;) Wow, whoever the girl is in the photos, she does look like one hot rich bitch. I bet she is multilingual by the looks of her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Phantom said:

They all look like the same chica to me. However, I will admit I have been getting progessively uglier as I age (as the photos prove). ;) Wow, whoever the girl is in the photos, she does look like one hot rich bitch. I bet she is multilingual by the looks of her. :D

Okay I'm officially a dirty old man. Thanks a lot Phantom.

snafu said:
Okay I'm officially a dirty old man. Thanks a lot Phantom.

Don't thank me- Thank the girl in the pictures! We are two totally separate people, you know.

Any more accusations of me lying, CMF?

Note to MM: That is how it's done. ;)

I would definitely take someone accusing you of posting false pictures of yourself as a compliment. Something along the lines of someone so good looking just couldn't possibly be interacting with us mere mortal, homely folk and on such a regular basis-lol. Wealthy and multi-lingual to boot!:D

But seriously, I believe those are real pictures of Phantom. For 1. I've interacted with her for quite some years, she is not one to lie. She jokes a lot, but is not a liar. And she will confess to things right away, if one is to mistake her over the top joking to actual truths. 2. I was and could have met her in person two summers ago when I was around her area. I didn't plan better thus it wasn't made possible. She also might meet up with some other members here from the looks of another post. I would think someone who posts false pictures of themselves would be more reluctant to meet in person with people. 3. She has mentioned to me before about people she has already met from another site as she has already stated.

The top right (bikni shot) is the only one I would doubt.
To much make up. I'm sure of the rest.

You were hot at 18! Okay I'll behave now..

I got daughters older than you. LOL

Phantom said:

You ware too much makeup, I see through it, you look mediocre at best, but you at least have the ability to be cute when dressed up..

snafu said:
The top right (bikni shot) is the only one I would doubt.
To much make up. I'm sure of the rest.

Yes, they put way too much make-up on me on that day. Here is a black and white taken during the same shoot, Snaffie:

Notice all my pics have a widows's peak hairline, a pointed chin, heart-shaped face, eyes that raise up on the bottom to where it almost looks like I am always squinting, and the excessive amount of blush in all of my pictures. I never could apply it well. :p And if you still can't tell the girl is the same person in all of the pictures, then I can't help you. ;)

You were hot at 18! Okay I'll behave now..

I got daughters older than you. LOL

I'm 27 now Snaffie. Notice how I posted no pics past the age of 24- that is when I lost my looks. I would kill to look like that again but I need to face the facts it ain't gonna happen...

Now, I'm done with this thread. Although it is about my favorite subject in the world (Glorious wonderful ~ ME ~), it is getting a little sickening now. I personally would be repulsed with someone who posted so many pictures of themselves in one thread- even if they only did it to prove the naysayers wrong.

Chi said:
I would definitely take someone accusing you of posting false pictures of yourself as a compliment. Something along the lines of someone so good looking just couldn't possibly be interacting with us mere mortal, homely folk and on such a regular basis-lol.

Chi, you are ten times as attractive as me and you know it:

Little miss porcelain doll! You, Tori, and Kathy are freaking gorgeous and you all know it. I should feel so blessed to be graced with all of your presences.

phreakwars said:
You wear too much makeup, I see through it, you look mediocre at best

Very true. I can't apply make-up worth a **** and end up over doing it every time. Subtlety was never my strong point. And mediocre is a fitting adjective, methinks. Of course, you would scream in terror if you saw me without make-up.

Now, instead of derailing this treacherous thread that was deceitfully posted as a religious debate any further, ta-ta Ctrl! See you on the flip side. Try to say what you mean next time. ;)

Phantom said:
Chi, you are ten times as attractive as me and you know it.

I beg to differ. Very much so. But I will stop being a drooling lesbian now:p

Phantom said:
You, Tori, and Kathy are freaking gorgeous and you all know it. I should feel so blessed to be graced with all of your presences

I will have to agree with this though and don't you forget it!lol j/k:D

Back