The bible... you know the real one... the original... bible...

ClassyMissFancy said:
yet anyone with a highschool diploma can see from her posts that she is neither wealthy nor educated.

How does one type wealthy?

Personally, I consider myself educated. A 1st grade eduation level is still an education. Being a social worker on the other hand, well, therein lies a debate! :D

KathyA said:
I have known her for over 7 years. Throughout that time she has sent me several hundred pics of her and her family. Its kind of hard to obtain several hundred pictures of an alternate family.

Someone has never seen One Hour Photo... Cy the Photo Guy is a "normal guy" that works in a photo lab. ;) hehe, Phantom is a crazy, stalker woman, who has access to other people's film... how dare she!

Msixty said:
i doubt we will see phreak, Jhony, builder, or RE any time soon lol

or Msixty or eddo... not that the page would load or anything... :rolleyes:

Phantom said:
Does having passion or knowledge for a particular subject make one an expert? I think not. Religion- now that is my passion and I love to debate it. Again, you provided no evidence where I claimed to be an expert.

I quoted the shoutbox where I said my original problem with the bible is that I have never read it, as I DONT know aramaic, sanscrit, greek or hebrew... and you said almost none of it was in aramaic but most was in Greek and Hebrew, and that you had studied them both... and then went on to CORRECT THE BIBLE WITH YOUR OWN TRANSLATIONS. What the **** was that SUPPOSED to suggest? That you knew as little as I about the original texts? FFS. SAYING A THING ISN'T SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE IT SOMETHING ELSE. I DID show where you were SUGGESTING you had authority on a subject, then LATER claimed to have NONE. I showed where I said that I DEFER TO YOUR EXPERTISE and you ACCEPTED SED DEFERRMENT. How would you like to re-define the word "misleading" to better suit your self-expression? I did not say you SAID you were ANYTHING. I said you IMPLY you are a lot more than you are. Which you DO. It is only subjective if you exist outside the rules of conversational English.

Phantom said:
You don't even know me so how can you make character judgments?

I don't have AIDS, but I know it sucks. Nobody knows the person I am suggesting you are, because reality is shroud in deceit. Have you ever known a liar? Who were they really? I don't need to understand you to see how you operate, to observe a pattern... In fact... you should be ashamed that I have called it out this quickly. You are a sucky liar. Oh and your link doesn't work. Oh and what kind of whore puts nude pics of herself on the internet when she is married? That was a character judgement. I don't need to know you to understand that you are a whore either.

Phantom said:
I never said I knew those languages and when you asked me if I did, I instantly told you I did not. Where is the lie?

YOU SAID YOU STUDIED THEM AND THEN USED THE PRESUMED BENEFIT OF SED STUDY TO CORRECT THE MOST COMMONLY ACCEPTED TRANSLATION ON THE PLANET. What dont you ****ing understand about how you came across? What smaller words can I explain this in, that SHOWS IRREFUTABLY that you misrepresented yourself? The question is not whether or not you misrepresented yourself, but if you did it intentionally. Your refusal to accept that you misrepresented yourself to begin with shows the HEART OF DECEIT at which point the question is answered.

Phantom said:
Also, since when do any of us need a Ph D. to come onto a forum website to discuss our ideas? We have to be an authority on the subject to have an opinion or to be on par with your lofty pseudo-intelligence? I think not.

Distraction. I never said anyone should be an authority to discuss their beliefs. I said that you would HAVE to be an expert to ARGUE the ****ing translation of the original texts.

Phantom said:
Again, I never said I was wealthy and when you asked, I said I was not. Again, where is the lie? Am I arguing with the mad hatter? lol

I had to ask. That is where the deceit lies. You talk about investing millions in the stock market and purchasing a 3rd or 4th ranch. That isn't middle or lower class. Go **** yourself.

Ctrl said:
Oh and what kind of whore puts nude pics of herself on the internet when she is married?

This kind of whore.

Oh and your link doesn't work. I don't need to know you to understand that you are a whore either.

My apologies, the server was down. Once again, in all of my glory to prove I am everything I say that I am:

Phantom

RegisteredAndEducated said:
or Msixty or eddo... not that the page would load or anything... :rolleyes:

My pics on here somewhere, and I know Snafu has it.

Here's a better one of me though:
I'm the one on the left

Be nice, I just gave birth when this pic was taken...

Last edited by a moderator:
posted by Ctrl.

In fact... you should be ashamed that I have called it out this quickly. You are a sucky liar. Oh and your link doesn't work. Oh and what kind of whore puts nude pics of herself on the internet when she is married? That was a character judgement. I don't need to know you to understand that you are a whore either.

You just made an ass of yourself, and you don't even know it. We are all laughing at you right now. Seriously, like pissing our pants laughing. You really should have waited until the link was fixed, before you made a comment like this.:rolleyes:

eddo said:
My pics on here somewhere, and I know Snafu has it.

Here's a better one of me though:
I'm the one on the left

Be nice, I just gave birth when this pic was taken...

You had just given birth? I knew I should have married you instead. Dammit! :D

Who's the daddy?

Last edited by a moderator:
KathyA said:
You had just given birth? I knew I should have married you instead. Dammit! :D

Who's the daddy?
I'm not sure, there were so many possibilities...

eddo said:
I'm not sure, there were so many possibilities...

Your a filthy whore, and everyone knows it.

Before you know it, I bet you'll be posting naked pics too.

KathyA said:
You just made an ass of yourself, and you don't even know it. We are all laughing at you right now. Seriously, like pissing our pants laughing. You really should have waited until the link was fixed, before you made a comment like this.:rolleyes:

This is cute. First of all, you should try not to project when attempting to upset people. I like it when people laugh, even if it is at my expense... and if I do something stupid, I earn that laughter. "They're all gonna laugh at you... They're all gonna laugh at you..." That scared Carrie... and obviously you... but not me.

Link still doesn't work for me. I am not sure how it makes any difference... if there are NOT nude pics of her on there... it is just more misleading... and the way she introduces herself to a bunch of ****ing lunatics on a male dominated message board is to post a pic of herself (supposedly) in a bikini trying to look aluring? She is a STILL a ****ing needy attention starved whore. I notice you didn't post your bikini pic... Where is it? Feel akward posting it on here? Know why? CAUSE ONLY A WHORE WOULD.

Put up, or shut up.

Degrade yourself, or admit it is degrading.

Btw... Im LMAO at you now. We all are.

Ctrl said:
Link still doesn't work for me. I am not sure how it makes any difference... if there are NOT nude pics of her on there... it is just more misleading... and the way she introduces herself to a bunch of ****ing lunatics on a male dominated message board is to post a pic of herself (supposedly) in a bikini trying to look aluring? She is a STILL a ****ing needy attention starved whore. I notice you didn't post your bikini pic... Where is it? Feel akward posting it on here? Know why? CAUSE ONLY A WHORE WOULD.

Put up, or shut up.

Degrade yourself, or admit it is degrading.

Btw... Im LMAO at you now. We all are.

Liek, omg I know right? I wish god would smite them down with his holy righteousness for being comfortable with their bodies.

I know this concept probably seems completely foreign to you, but there are some people out there comfortable enough with their body to be in pictures like that. Not to mention, a body like that doesn't come for free, so people who've worked to get one like that have every damn right to flaunt it if they want to.

You don't go to the beach much do you? All those damn, skantily clad whores running around, actually enjoying life. Such a shame...such a damn shame...:rolleyes:

Go go puritan-esque prudeness!

Ctrl said:
This is cute. First of all, you should try not to project when attempting to upset people.

It wasn't an attempt to upset you. I was pointing out a fact.

and the way she introduces herself to a bunch of ****ing lunatics on a male dominated message board

Oh so now they are a bunch of lunatics? Why the **** are you here then? Your sudden fixation with Phantom only proves that you yourself fit that prolific statement.

I notice you didn't post your bikini pic... Where is it? Feel akward posting it on here? Know why? CAUSE ONLY A WHORE WOULD.

If you were to look you wouldn't find a single picture of me on this site, that I myself have posted. Generally I don't post pics on any web forum that I am fairly new to. I have only been here a couple of months longer than you.
But that doesn't mean that her choice to do so, makes her a whore.

Maybe you should look up the word whore in a dictionary. Because its pretty evident you don't know the meaning..

Back