The CoB - Church of Bourdon Thread!

Haha yeah I remember that big meet up idea and I still think that if we really put our minds to it we could do it!! Well, not the WHOLE LPF but yeah, many of us! lol That would be great! :D :D

wow, after this whole conversation i've got to say something...
first, YEAH!!!!! ROB did a great job in this album, he's prolly ma fav drummer on tha world! ****ing ROCKZZ!! :clap:
sec, I'd love to see all (or at least some of) LPF members at a lp show, and at a meet&greet... that would be great!!! :yahoo: (like Ravy hav said... dream on! lolol)
but actually, i dont even imagine what could happen when you 2 (Rav n Jojo) come in front of Rob...:rolleyes:

and Jos.. what tha hell r u doin on tha laboratory?? TELL US! we want to know ur brilliant idea... :D

but actually, i dont even imagine what could happen when you 2 (Rav n Jojo) come in front of Rob...:rolleyes:

*LOL*

In being this is a public all-ages forum I wont say what I'm really thinking but I will say one word instead that might sum that scenario up - *droolage* LMFAO Hahaha

Well first sis and I will conquer Greece, then America, then the rest of the world, we have things for the most part sorted. Rob can run for sure esp with those long legs of his but there's not gonna be many places left for him to hide between Jojo and myself... especially if we enlist some help from you guys ;) *muahahaha*

But anyway, back to reality... yeah Jos, just what the hell IS going on in that evil little lab of yours?? Whatever it is am waiting here in breathless anticipation... (better stop staring at the Rob pics and I might get said breathing back to normal huh? hahaha awww ;))

Peace y'all <3

Ok, here I am... Ammm, well, you know, I'm quite new in this forum, and totally new in this thread :eek: , but I'm glad to see I have the chance to be here... besides, there was a nice mate from here who encourage me to take part in "The Cob-Church of Bourdon" ;)
So, well, this is my first reply, and I've thought to start with a nice view (actually along the forum I've seen some beautiful and awesome views of a nice... .well, not just nice, if not an incredible handsome who is also an incredible drummer musician!!:clap: You know about whom I'm talking to.. anyway, I want to take part in that plot, so, dear crazy robster, dont forget me!!:thumbsup:

Ok, this is my little view for all of you: *Hugs*

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha WELCOME my friend!! You are welcome in here!!! *hugs* And yeah you can all take part in the plot, the more people the better!!! Thanks for the photo!! Photos of our beloved Bourdie are always welcome in here! *hugs*

Thanx for the pic Usiel! and welcome to the COB!! :D

and Jos.. what tha hell r u doin on tha laboratory?? TELL US! we want to know ur brilliant idea... :D
But anyway, back to reality... yeah Jos, just what the hell IS going on in that evil little lab of yours?? Whatever it is am waiting here in breathless anticipation... (better stop staring at the Rob pics and I might get said breathing back to normal huh? hahaha awww ;))

ok so I'll keep it short: I'm planning some kinda meet up of some of us... not everyone is welcome tho :mad: nah jk...
the plan is in a "progress-phase" and there is one big problem which has to be solved first and then the little ones are not really problems anymore... thats all I can say for now :D *muahaha*

THANKS YOU TWO!! MUAH!! I'm glad to be here... I see that everything is perfect: nice and kind mates, nice pics of a... well, I dont have enough words to describe him. My mind doesnt have this power... yet ;) I hope we can spend good time together. First of all, I'm happy to see that you like this pic (I've had to fight a little bit against it because it didnt want to show itself!! You know,he is shy!! XD) but, fortunately, I got it!! You know, I'm very obstinate, so I dont stop doing a thing until I get it!!

MrsBennington-Delson said:
I'm planning some kinda meet up of some of us... not everyone is welcome

Dear Jos, I hope not be the "x" person who is not welcome here...

Dear Jos, I hope not be the "x" person who is not welcome here...
Well I wanna be honest (bc i learnd that from big problem nr.1 - Jojo knows it :D) and I can't tell that yet... It all depends on how our whole relationship will be... bc I know some ppl on here for now almost a year... but I really can't say anything bc first the lets say it VIP's (gosh that sounds so arrogant) have to make a plan etc.... -nuff said-*mouth shot*

Hahaha lol dear Usiel, glad you like it here! Robbie's church is the most loving place and people who love Robbie are always our friends! At least I know they are MINE! I'm always thrilled when new people join this place! And don't worry, Jos likes to joke ^^ lol :D Everyone is welcome here! Cause when we meet up we'll go to an LP concert and then we will kidnap Rob and make him... MARRY ME! Lmao Yeah anyway... And we adore EVERY single picture anyone posts in here!! This is the so-called "Bourdonemia" The disease which makes you feel you can never get enough of Robbie! <3

Oh by the way, I found a new pic at LPtimes, he looks very serious again (I wonder why that guy looks so serious lately...hmmm we have to investigate...) but anyway it's ROBBIE so I'll post it as soon as I upload it ;)

Yeah I'm posting it, though seriously I'm starting to worry about him... he seems so sad these days... My poor baby... <3

;)

For more photos, go to LPtimes :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I wanna be honest (bc i learnd that from big problem nr.1 - Jojo knows it :D) and I can't tell that yet... It all depends on how our whole relationship will be... bc I know some ppl on here for now almost a year... but I really can't say anything bc first the lets say it VIP's (gosh that sounds so arrogant) have to make a plan etc.... -nuff said-*mouth shot*

Yeah, I understand it, Jos....
But when that plan is done, tell us!!!!!

Jojo... GREAT PIC!!!!!
But I noticed that, too... He became very serious these days, i really don't know why... :confused:

sure ill do ^.^

oh!! aaaawwwwwww!!
honestly I cant really think of Robbie being sad... maybe he's thinkin: "My hottness is so hot that even Brad thinks I'm hot" lmao
a bit senseless tho XD

HAHAHAHA you crack me up! +Rep for that! Yes...hmmm maybe he's thinking that... We'll tell sis (who as you all know is a wonderful writer) to write a book entitled: "The Unbearable Hotness of Rob" :spiteful:

Back