The CoB - Church of Bourdon Thread!

He's taken huh? Yeah I figured... Guys are like parking spaces (that's what sis says) All good ones are taken... the only free ones are those for the handicapped... lol Aww Usiel, making me snuffle and awww and drool with all your pics again! Thank you!!

hahaha... really? Oh, thanks. You're kind..well, actually, all of you are!!:thumbsup:
By the way, Crazy Robster, I'll give you an advice as a friend ;) : take a tissue box with you because this is just the beginning..:D

Well tis true my sweet, IMHO men really are like parking spaces. The best ones are always taken, gay or handicapped. And generally are never around when you need one XD Haha. Gee... sounds rather militant doesnt it? haha

And thanks for the pics Usiel.

Jos your bro sounds hawt. Dont ever tell him that though his ego will overinflate or sth and render him useless henceforth getting in and out of normal sized doorways without getting his head stuck in them XD But lucky you. Must be good genes huh? ;-)

And I dunno I have prolly posted this one before at some point but I adore the look on his face in this I had to share it again. Any excuse really. Its a swanky change from his 'I'm having a mid-twenties crisis' frowny face thing he's had goin on a bit lately... so here's the proof he actually is a man of many faces... even if he only shows like two of them with any given photoshoot! haha

9d2caab8d4225bee9891f33f831d2420.jpg

Can anyone say 'smug' ??

Damn he's hot. :lol:

hahahahah
oh and bout his ego: i dont think i have to tell him that bc he's the one who'e walkin into my room, standing in front of the mirror and sayin: god im so damn hot!!!
:rofl:

*says smug* XD
thanks for the pic awesome hottness right there lol

Hey photo posting has started again that's so pleasant to see! I overdrool! By the way Usiel, thanks for your advice...I'll definitely need the tissues... Actually I'll need a whole bucket, cause when I start drooling we flood in here!! LOL *gets mopping equipment* :D

Sis!! My wise beloved! See how religiously I keep and remember your sayings? And that pic... You know I adore the lumberjack look...*overdrools* Look at THAT MAN!! OMG x 3 Booohoooooo I'm undergoing serious Bourdonemic crises the last couple of days I need help...

Ok, ok, everyone who is here... and who isnt here anyway :D ... we're going to play to a new game, a guess game... can you tell me who this nice and sweet boy... I repeat BOY!!;) is??

;)

;)

OOOHH MYYY GOOOOD!!!! How adorable is this sweet little thing!!!! OOHHHH!! :eek:

He's taken huh? Yeah I figured... Guys are like parking spaces (that's what sis says) All good ones are taken... the only free ones are those for the handicapped... lol Aww Usiel, making me snuffle and awww and drool with all your pics again! Thank you!!

:rofl: :rofl: btw, JOJO, That's definately TRUUUEEEEE!!

9d2caab8d4225bee9891f33f831d2420.jpg

Can anyone say 'smug' ??

Damn he's hot. :lol:

YEAHHHHH...... i can feel tha HEAT right here!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you're hot enough? :D :D

;)

;)

Yeah, I know, I'm a little bit evil ]:->

Haha yeah... how adorable that little thing is huh? What about the present, rather gigantic and absolutely irresistible version of him? Lol Gotta admit he's got the frown that kills......ME and takes me to Heaven... Damn I will never recover. This man is the definition of perfection and masculinity... *faints*

;)

Haha yeah... how adorable that little thing is huh? What about the present, rather gigantic and absolutely irresistible version of him? Lol Gotta admit he's got the frown that kills......ME and takes me to Heaven... Damn I will never recover. This man is the definition of perfection and masculinity... *faints*

;)

Big BIG BIG BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG!!!!!!!!!
*faints too*

Oh my god... it's sooo big!!! I think I can ever see his soul!!XDD

@littleblackstone: my great friend from COS!! I'm sorry, but from the next time, I'll put next to the pic a big lake, so everyone who feel so hot, can take a bath!!

;) XDD

*sings* "I am a woman in love and I do anything to get you into my world and hold you within... It's a right i defend over and over again..." Every time I hear this song I think of Robbie... This is our song for romantic moments... For dirtier ones we have a different one... *sings again* "Turn the lights down low, take it off let me show, my love for you insatiable..." That's the truth fellow Robsters... And now I feel it's time for a real sermon. *clears throat* Our Lord is shy...hiding in the shadows most of the time. Standing in the background most of the time, noticing everything that happens. He is introverted. He's like a lovely puppy waiting to be cuddled and stroked. He needs plenty of love and recognition. He needs devotion and open declarations of love and adoration. That's the notion of a church. This is the church of Bourdon. This is where Robbie becomes the ONE, the only one we know, the only one we see, the only one we drool over. Dear fellow Robsters, try to feel the love, try to feel the supremacy of that quiet angel called Rob Bourdon... Besides, it's always the quiet ones that hide the most exciting things inside right? Rob is god. Let us just take a closer look at him and into him and you will all see what I mean... Notice the way he looks at everything... with dark sparkling eyes hiding behind an intimidating and at the same time benevolent frown. Who can combine those two? It's the unique ability he has to absorb everything that happens around him and give out only a few key things that he has to. He knows that he has to keep things to himself and usually those who do that have a lot...a LOT to give and keep it for those select few who deserve it. Look at the perfection of every angle and corner of his face. It's the unique combination of a) masculinity b) innocence c) beauty d) vehemence e) peace. Look at his perfect analogies... He trully reminds me of an ancient Greek god... So tall...perfectly built... standing like a colossus, making everything around him shrink in comparison... Listen to his voice... Always peaceful and calm no matter what. His low monotone that can lull you to sleep and at the same time turn you on, imagining him whispering words of passion in your ears... Notice how perfectly steady and accurate he is when he plays drums. How concentrated, how...perfect... Fast and tight... HE is the one who gives rhythm and leads the rest of the instruments in the band. And last but not least, look at what an exceptional guy he is, always kind with everyone, never cusses, never drinks, never smokes, a guy to spend the rest of your life with and make a family, undoubtedly! So, now, fellow Robsters...perhaps you can see with a cleared vision, what I see and what my sister sees in him and why we totally and utterly adore him. Him and ONLY HIM! Because he deserves it... It happens with most bands that usually the frontmen get all the lights and glory but that's unfair... Because if we take a closer look we'll see that things are not always as they seem on the surface. And now that the sermon is over, let us all say LONG LIVE OUR BOURDIE! HE IS THE BEST! WE LOVE YOU ROB!!! <3

PS: I know my sis will be damn proud when she reads this :D One hell of a rant there sis, huh? It's all good!

Awww my sweet Josi <3 I knew you'd do your best. Lord should be proud <3 And yes I just felt the need to give you all at least a taste of all those things I adore on him. Thanks for reading all this huge rant! *hugs*

Wow sis... *snuffle* So proud here... so very proud... :D :D :D

Um... like Jos I'm sorta speechless here myself, indeed reading that had me thinking 'wow, that's real dedication!' I'm really just... I dunno... just... yeah sis... if the man ever read that I'm sure he'd grin up big in his gorgeously shy way...
So yeah...

LONG LIVE OUR BOURDIE! HE IS THE BEST! WE LOVE YOU ROB!!! <3

Haha. Getting in line here haha <3

Awesomest job sis :thumbsup:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: omg... well, not, better OMG!!! (you see, I've already learnt some acronyms:p XDD), Andrea, thanks a lot, you've let me to see the heaven!! well, not the heaven, if not a great angel!!! We've got the God's competition!! (one of the competition, the other one... well, you know; for me it's Mike!! The rap's god!!:D

Well, I'll give all of you a little present (but inside it is a BIG ONE!!);)

;)

Enjoy it (actually, I think you'll do it)

Back