The FOC-Fans Of Chester

So this is where the thread went. I was wondering why I couldn't find it in the Central area.
Cookies! Yeah, more cookies to get me hyped up! *Grabs a gazillion cookies and runs, laughing insanely*
Here Jacx, here's some cookies for you *dumps some on lap and continues to run and laugh*

Dark Angel said:
So this is where the thread went. I was wondering why I couldn't find it in the Central area.
Cookies! Yeah, more cookies to get me hyped up! *Grabs a gazillion cookies and runs, laughing insanely*
Here Jacx, here's some cookies for you *dumps some on lap and continues to run and laugh*
he he you seem to be having fun :p

*eyes Jacx suspiciously and looks at the cookies* Oh, oh right. *hands over the rest of the cookies to Jacx* Now I want... ice cream! :p

I used to be allergic to watermelon...
Yeah, wine and Le Chester Delight! *starts mixing both together* Wait a minute, I'm part of security! *un-mixes wine and Le Chester Delight* Ah well, I'll eat the ice cream anyways, thanxs! :p

Heart_LP said:
ooh can I have some of Le chester Delight?? :p
sry you all! the presitess has'nt been here for ages.
*gives evryone holy wine and blessings*
Get drunk!!! ;) :p
*takes entire bottle* WoOt!!!!! *burp*

Heart_LP said:
ooh can I have some of Le chester Delight?? :p
sry you all! the presitess has'nt been here for ages.
*gives evryone holy wine and blessings*
Get drunk!!! ;) :p
**** YEA!!! WE'RE GETTING WAISTED!!!!!!!!!

Um... Dany? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! So... quiet on this thread... Anyone got some more pictures of Chaz by any chance?

Back