The FOC-Fans Of Chester

x_Hybrid_Angel_x said:
Hey i came aaaaaaaaages ago but then i didnt come back but i wanna join!...Can i join? *puts on puppy dog eyes* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.
yeah....sure you can,but i don't know yet what charge to give you*keeps on thinking*,but since u are here i have to say-come and droll with us with every chester pic that we will post here :D
i'll have to think though what charge to give u.....*puts on a thinking face*

dany said:
yeah....sure you can,but i don't know yet what charge to give you*keeps on thinking*,but since u are here i have to say-come and droll with us with every chester pic that we will post here :D
i'll have to think though what charge to give u.....*puts on a thinking face*
We need an animal caretaker, I think the chimp starved to death.... what is it's name anyways? Ass Master?
Either that or maybe an apprentice to the Priestess, if that's alright with Heart_LP.

Oh Oh! I want to be blessed! *starts crying because she has no blessings* lol. Sorry about that, I'm really hyped up at the moment.

Dark Angel said:
We need an animal caretaker, I think the chimp starved to death.... what is it's name anyways? Ass Master?
Either that or maybe an apprentice to the Priestess, if that's alright with Heart_LP.

Oh Oh! I want to be blessed! *starts crying because she has no blessings* lol. Sorry about that, I'm really hyped up at the moment.
yeah,i guess you are right....she will be the priestess ...thanx 4 the idea

ooh ooh what?...sry lol I dont get it... :rolleyes:
but my fellow freind , you too shall be blessed!
*blesses Dark Angel*

Yeah! I'm blessed! *jumps around room happily*

Oh yeah, sort of like a 2nd in command priest if you're on vacation, and do odd things, like teach her how to do things on here or whatever. Make it funny, like handing out the holy water and such. I don't know, my brain is mush at the moment because of homework overload. :p

Heart_LP said:
I guess...

me want cookies too!
*uses holy power*
ooh I can see the plate.

isn't this thread turning into yet another insane ppl thread? lol
mmmm...idk but im still lookin for them cookies....

Back