The FOC-Fans Of Chester

hello guys....
haven't been in the forums for a while ...how are u ??
i just thought i shoul post some new chester pics
he's adorable....*drolls*
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
e4ed8a521167cc9992a57f506adf610c.jpg

uhm..i don't belong here, but i just thought i'd say hi :)
take care, everyone

hey, just hanging around, looking up chester pics, seeing what's going on here, looking up more chester pics, reading journals, looking up even more chester pics... you get the idea. This thread has been dead for awhile though, hasn't it?

Ravynlee said:
A Chimpanze as a FoC mascot? *raises eyebrow concernedly* Uh... I suppose that'd be alright. Just make sure it's A) toilet trained and B) relatively well behaved. If dany comes back and the Chimp has run amok I'm done for!
Well, Chas-ite's, not sure what mischief we can get up to while the boss is away but I'm sure we'll think of something. Hey, someone needs to come up with a name for this monkey/Chimp thing. But it can't be 'Bubbles' cause Michael Jackson will sue us! *laughs* I say 'Moonie' cause of Chas's love (or so we've been told, not that I've ever seen any visual proof to back it up) in the band's early days of him showing his bare ass to the world... *laughs*
Any other suggestions, feel free to share 'em. Be more than happy to take 'em into consideration.

-Rav
(2IC here, 2IC CoS, Chairwoman of the Bourdon at CoB XD)

in my fancfic
chester gets a little monkey-friend called felix, he's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he mimacs chester and tours with the band and mike and joe are trying to change his name to stuff like 'hybrid monkey' and 'chazy chaz jnr'
but chester's says no thats the name he came with!, felix is a spider monkey at first chester wanted to get a elephant but the band talked him out of it
rob says " why don't we get a drumming monkey?"
but joe smirks and says "we already have one of them"
much love
kels
P.s can i join FOC cos chester rox!

all i can say is thank you all for the pics of chester, i've beed sat here for 20 minutes drooling over my lap top.

the guy rocks!!! his voice is amazing and his tattoos are sooooo cool.

as i say and i always will HE IS GOD!!! *bows down to chester the god of all that is rock*

Back