The FOC-Fans Of Chester

Thanks dany *waves* have a great trip and take lots of happy-snaps, okay?
Well... wow... what a job huh? Being left in charge in dany's absence *looks a little nervous* Knowing that this is Chas's room and Chas himself is a little um... spontaneous at times, I'm not quite sure what I've got myself into but I guess I'll find out one way or the other soon enough, huh? *grins*

A Chimpanze as a FoC mascot? *raises eyebrow concernedly* Uh... I suppose that'd be alright. Just make sure it's A) toilet trained and B) relatively well behaved. If dany comes back and the Chimp has run amok I'm done for!

(BTW, dany, I'm a gurl honey, as in she not he. *laughs* Honest mistake, I've been known to have my masculine tendancies Like what? Crushing beer cans on my forehead? *s******s* Uh, no, but I just assumed everyone knew with me being 'Bourdie's B*tch' and all - I wish! - that I was female. A guy drooling this much over Rob Bourdon? *raises eyebrow* Not that there's anything wrong with that, love comes in all colours and so on, just... weird... So yes, I'm a girl. Thought I'd give you the heads up, but it's all good! :D)

Well, Chas-ite's, not sure what mischief we can get up to while the boss is away but I'm sure we'll think of something. Hey, someone needs to come up with a name for this monkey/Chimp thing. But it can't be 'Bubbles' cause Michael Jackson will sue us! *laughs* I say 'Moonie' cause of Chas's love (or so we've been told, not that I've ever seen any visual proof to back it up) in the band's early days of him showing his bare ass to the world... *laughs*
Any other suggestions, feel free to share 'em. Be more than happy to take 'em into consideration.

Just wondering, cause I'm bored and we need some kind of intelligent discussion around here *raises brow* how many of you since you became LP fans, and being Chas fans, have gotten tats or piercings, sort of showing allgiance or being inspired either directly or indirectly by some part of Linkin Park? I've seen pics of people at LPU who have gotten LP tats and stuff, and one guy even had his arms tattooed as Chas has, and is standing side by side with Chas, both showing off the same tats... weird. But I guess I'm just curious. I had my lip pierced ages ago now, and even though Chas has his Labret done (or used to), everyone else around me had their Labret done too so I wanted to be just a little different. I wanted to be a little rebellious and looking up to Chas as a kind of role model at that time of my life, I thought 'why not?' I wouldn't change it for the world now and love it, even though after living with it for a while I don't think I'd recomend it to anyone else (It's kind of a good thing Rob doesn't have anything I can actually emulate in that way or else I'd be in trouble! *laughs*). But I had a few tats done well before LP 'came out' (I have 5 so far) just nothing LP-inspired yet. I have ideas in the works but will get back to that at a later date. Most people have the LP symbols/insignia on their backs/arms. Does anyone here??? Just curious is all...

Now, I'm gonna wander off again into the shadows from whence I came and see what else I can post elsewhere. Y'all take care Chas fans, and I'll be back later with pics or something and TTYL,

-Rav
(2IC here, 2IC CoS, Chairwoman of the Bourdon at CoB XD)

I would so LOVE to have a tat to them, but my mom would KILL me! I think "Moonie" would be a good name for the chimp/monkey dude! Lol. So yea! Here is a pic i guess.

Attachments

• chester_bennington1.jpg
    chester_bennington1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 78
Um, I have 5 piercings, but all of them in the ear. 4 on the loops, 1 in the cartilidge. But that was done before I knew of LP. I want to get my eyebrow pierced, I'm trying to convince my mom that I really want one. Uh, tatoos, mom would kill me if I got one.

Back