The FOC-Fans Of Chester

Vash_the_Stampede said:
What really makes a file rare, audio or video is, the number of tapers, who many people initionally get it from the taper(s) & how often the distribute it, & it goes down the line. Let's say, there's one(1) taper, and after he's done doing whatever to it, he gives it to four(4) people. Only five(5) people have it now. Now, let's say that one(1) of those people that the taper gave it to, went & put it on a site, a lot more people are going to have access to it, so if you look for it, you have the initial five(5) people, plus the website, & however many people downloaded t to get it from. So, it's not really rare any more. Basically, the less people who have it, the rarer it will be. Generally. Not in all cases.
Hope that helped.

It did helped and thanx

oooo...........so many changes around
how are ya guys???
i'm very very tired.....just came home from sziget
it was awesome .....i know it now-korn really kix asses,they were demential
i'll come back later with some updates....
thanx Rav....Back in charge

hey you guys what's up??
I kinda have a question,,somebody told me that Chester was in Hoobastank's DVD so I was just wondring if you guys know about it ?? If you do please tell more about it cause I wanna get it and im not even sure if Chaz was REALLY there or what's the name of the DVD

Anna

Great video. It took me forever to find it though O_O LPTimes didn't have it or anything so I had to send it to them when some cool LP fan passed it to me.

It's a very good song, and Chaz makes it even cooler ^_^

I love the video for Same Direction. It would be good if Chester was in it more but hey, it's still good. Does anyone know what Chaz actually does on the song tho? I can never hear his voice on it anywhere, lol.

here are some more pics with chester
soooooooooooooooooooooo many drolls.....*cleans it*
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
^Welcome to The FOC, here you can talk about Chester :) . You can ask dany for a position if you want to. Well here's some more pictures:

Attachments

• Chester 18.jpg
    Chester 18.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Chester 40.jpg
    Chester 40.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 66
  • In The End 4-1.JPG
    In The End 4-1.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 51
misspiggy said:
hey i wanna be part of this!!!! I LOVE CHESTER!!!!!!! can i join?
well since i wanna throw some parties here in the foc u'll be the party organiser
and uwantme2b......i don't know why chester is wiping his hands
i just know i laughed a lot seeing the pic with bam margera.....chester seems very upset in that pic *laughs*,maybe after that bam put his hands on chester and that's why he was wiping it with the towel :D
sorry if there are any bam fans around here ...it was just a joke :thumbsup:
and here is a gif i made....hope u all can enjoy it
*drolls*drolls*drolls all over the place*

Attachments

• chester gif.gif
    chester gif.gif
    220.8 KB · Views: 58
well since i'm back i'm thinking to do some changes i just need some time to finish the project...it's kinda like a surpise
until then i was wondering ....if someone wants to see some sziget pics or wants to ask me something about the festival u can pm me or contact me on the yahoo messenger - danyy_lp
now let's get back to our things...i like to see that ppl are really in love with chester *drolls*
i guess only typing his name makes me droll :p ....i know i'm crazy.i know rav told me that i'm a chester obsesser....i know i am
but i guess i was much more obsessed some time ago than i am now :D ,cause when u get more mature u realise that maybe u'll have the posibility someday to make your dream come true....and i still belive mine will become true-to know chester for real
until then i guess i'll keep on drolling along with all the other chester fans
i was wondering how would it be if we would throw a party here
so marizka u will be the party organiser....i expect some original ideas
good luck and have fun :thumbsup:

misspiggy said:
THANKIE YOU!!!!! ok what do i do as the party organizer?
ooohhhh oops sorry but u missunderstood me,i named marizka as a party organiser but u can be party cooking girl

Back