"The Green Member"

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah it is kinda faded....is that why your name was faded blue?

yeah people. don't ask to be and elite cause ATLien probably won't make you one and I think it's annoying. lol :D

lol,its not why my name is fadedblue :p

i just like fadedblue...babyblue is a better color though

Some ppl here really deserve being green!! and others... well, they should just stop begging... i'm not green, and i'm not making a big deal out of it... it's ok to be blue... it's not like green ppl are superior or anything... they are just worthy in ATlien's eyes... oh, by the way, i think SparkleDeveel deserves green... but that's just my opinion... ^^
p.s. that was really very noble of u rusu... offering to give up your green so someone else could have it... that just proves how worthy you are of having it! ^^

Amy Shinoda said:
Some ppl here really deserve being green!! and others... well, they should just stop begging... i'm not green, and i'm not making a big deal out of it... it's ok to be blue... it's not like green ppl are superior or anything... they are just worthy in ATlien's eyes... oh, by the way, i think SparkleDeveel deserves green... but that's just my opinion... ^^
p.s. that was really very noble of u rusu... offering to give up your green so someone else could have it... that just proves how worthy you are of having it! ^^

I don't think i deserve it...But thank you! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back