The 'How you feelin'' thread v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i feel great!!!!!!!!!

andy got a call back from the job he went for, the guy wants him back next week, they are showing him round the office and stuff. sounds like he has the job!!!!!!! i'm so happy, things are getting back to normal and were happy again :)

err I have found my ultimate dutch Offspring buddy

got a Lostprophets buddy already.. all I need now is a true dutch Linkin Park buddy

yea I'm rambling :D :eek:

ANNOYED!

everyone is like OMG OMG OMG about the football game tonight. I dont see the point. its the same as every other football game. People are stupid. All week long everyone has been like "the vb v.s. seb game this friday" or "OMG! R U goin to da FB game this friday? Its gonna be off da chain. everyone is going"

I'm ready to kill them. Its really annoying now.

Just shared a serious secret on my myspace blog which only a few of my friends will be able to see..

in one way I feel relieved and proud that I'm finally coming clean
and one one way I feel like **** >_<:(

man I have the Idea I'm having moodswings lately :p

Phranka said:
Just shared a serious secret on my myspace blog which only a few of my friends will be able to see..

in one way I feel relieved and proud that I'm finally coming clean
and one one way I feel like **** >_<:(

man I have the Idea I'm having moodswings lately :p

Hope that goes alright, and you come to terms with whatever it is.

I'm feelin alright, got drunk out of my mind last night, haha, that was the most I've drank without throwing up! *bashes fist in air*

lol, I'm feelin fine today.

It's alright I guess.. Just.. little thing I've been hiding from everyone :/
Just tears of relief of approvement

Just feel a little awkward >,<
still some people that need to read it..

Okay I guess. I have to be honest to both of them. Its a lose-lose situation, because i'll hurt both of them.

I'm really bored... I don't feel like doing anything, I don't play with Photoshop as much as I used to, I don't feel like coming in here as much as I used to and... Yes, I'm just bored...oh, and hot... and on a happier note... So happy for you and Andy Allie my sweet! Congratulations! :D

tired & good I guess.

Last Night:
I played pool, got harrased by my stalker, busted my lip, convinced some guy to leave so my friend could show up [restraining order type of thing], climbed thru the pickup window at Wendy's [they had locked the doors for closing....I know all the ppl that work there & we **** around there a lot], lets see.... made a new friend, got licked & kissed by another girl [haha fun!], raced some guy in firebird [he thought he had something], &&& came home.

yea last night was just grand [sigh] . . . .I need a life.

damn i feel so guitly today i smoked 2 ciggerettes bc my friends where around me and my arm hurts like stabbing pain...and yeah am i got beaten up at the bus stop and got knocked out so my head kinda feels like numb no pain or anything..thats good..but the downside is the pain has to kick in sooner or later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back