The 'How you feelin'' thread v4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeling worried but excited at the same time. I have like 3 or 4 drums performances coming next week and the week after and then the school prom. Whew. I gotta take some videos of the performances.:yea:

Feeling worried but excited at the same time. I have like 3 or 4 drums performances coming next week and the week after and then the school prom. Whew. I gotta take some videos of the performances.:yea:

oh really?? you didn't tell me about it!!. Good luck, Tung:thumbsup:

I'm back to continue our interesting verbal fight.:rolleyes: Nah, ......I surrender. Ya know I'm allergic to that irritating word, so please don't ever call meh like that, Gabrielle!:rolleyes:

I hate to say this but I miss my twin,... a lot. Wish she were here so that we could go see LP live together. I've always needed her here with meh.:'(...I suddenly feel so lonely...

I'm back to continue our interesting verbal fight.:rolleyes: Nah, ......I surrender. Ya know I'm allergic to that irritating word, so please don't ever call meh like that, Gabrielle!:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, it was 5 am over here, Tung:rofl: ...by the way, it's GABRIEL. you didn't write it down correctly:-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back