The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm alright. I'm still coughing and spluttering but the fevers, vomiting and persistant headaches have stopped. I'm more happy about the fact that I am getting my sixth piercing tomorrow!!

Thankies Justin ^^ I hope you remain in that good mood of yours.

grr I hate it when my fav piercing palour is out of needles, and when another one has disconnected their phone service and the other one isn't even picking up! I have to drag my sorry ass down to those places on foot and book an appointment in person.

edit. I'm annoyed !!!! Just found out that I can't get my piercing because a) I'm sick b) Cos I'm sick I wouldn't be able to fight off an infection. ERRGHHH !!!

Still a bit sore in the chest, a lot actually, but had to go to work because I'm not entitled to sick days so can't pay the rent otherwise. Sucks. But oh well... aside from that am okay. Downloading and it's taking FOREVER and I have absolutely NO patience for anything (except writing maybe) - so yeah... all in all good, all things considered. Just bitchin' really. haha

I had severe pains and my coughing fits became uncontrollable so my friends and I waited in the emergency room until 3 am only to be cleared and they didn't even ****ing tell me what was wrong with me. Nevertheless, PAARRTTTYYYY. I promised I wouldn't get drunk....let's see if I live up to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back