The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
****!!!
I missed the 1st portugal goal while i was talking to my teacher, gonna see the rest of the game with some friends!!! :D

everythings good!! :D

I woke up just then and now I cannot go back to sleep. So I'm going to have one of these days again........in the process of trying find some soothing music like some Nightwish and Theatre of Tragedy to send me back to sleep...

feeling very annoyed!!!!! i am sick of my kids thinking i am a ****ing servant. my 2 eldest get money for cleaning the kitchen every day after dinner and they keep "forgetting" to do it. their bedrooms look like **** because they never clean them and they think its all down to me.

well it all changes tonight after school, i am getting tough if they like it or not!!!!!

OH I LOVE GOOGLE IMAGES !
I found some Nightwish concert pics that were of the one that I went to and I was like omfg!! It was the same dress that Anette was wearing on the night!! And same with the guys!! And Toumas has his shirt open!! (of course I cross-referenced to my pictures of the night and...) OMG! It was the same concert! (after looking at the caption........Enmore Theatre 1st Feb 08 Sydney, Australia!!!) Then I double checked and looked at the setlist. And it was the same setlist!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! Over-happy. LPF = beware of the hyperactive woody.
What's kinda scary is that I have the first picture on my computer (from my phone) but at a different angel and Jukka looked like he was going to sneeze and Anette had her arms up in the air. I remember the second one and I know it's The Poet and The Pendulum because I remember that lighting when that song came on. It came on for no other song.
OH I LOVE YOU GOOGLE IMAGES !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back