The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know wtf did it. But I'm better again. I actually have energy to do stuff (and too much of it). But it's windy and rainy outside and it ****ing woke me up that son of a bitch weather!
I hope my sister's money comes in the mail today :D she was a retard and sent it on my bday and it takes like ****ing forever for mail to get here even from Bathurst or Sydney....blrgh

Tired - more than usual. Was writing away last night and the smoke alarm kept going off. Flat battery I think. Annoyed the hell out of me! Called the handyman to come see to it and wouldn't you guess now it's shut up. Feel like I'm losing my mind (sleep deprivation perhaps?) - and the part ppl like Sarah would find most amusing about this whole scenario - I'm too short to reach the ceilings. It's an old house. Had to drag out the kitchen table and put the coffee table on top of that and THEN I could reach the damned thing *shakes head* Man it sucks being so short... and so tired...

Tired - more than usual. Was writing away last night and the smoke alarm kept going off. Flat battery I think. Annoyed the hell out of me! Called the handyman to come see to it and wouldn't you guess now it's shut up. Feel like I'm losing my mind (sleep deprivation perhaps?) - and the part ppl like Sarah would find most amusing about this whole scenario - I'm too short to reach the ceilings. It's an old house. Had to drag out the kitchen table and put the coffee table on top of that and THEN I could reach the damned thing *shakes head* Man it sucks being so short... and so tired...

I don't know what cracked me up more this Weird Al song or that statement.
:lol:

I don't know what cracked me up more this Weird Al song or that statement.
:lol:
Thought you'd appreciate that ;) Think I was even thinking of you (or hearing you laughing at me in my mind) while I'm precariously balancing on the coffee table on the kitchen table. Slight case of vertigo. And being that my hallway/living room is a shrine to LP I was surrounded by all these 'tall' people images. *sigh* Damn my genes sometimes.

So I guess how I feel now is... tired... and annoyed now? haha

I just want to see you change a lightbulb on your own

on a sidenote- holy ****, Rissa (one of my good friends) from Bathurst who stupidly moved to Dubbo's going to be Bathurst next week. Oh yay! I cannot wait for next Tuesday in that case.

I just want to see you change a lightbulb on your own

on a sidenote- holy ****, Rissa (one of my good friends) from Bathurst who stupidly moved to Dubbo's going to be Bathurst next week. Oh yay! I cannot wait for next Tuesday in that case.
Hey! I've been living independant three quarters of my life, I can even change a tyre missy :p
Mow lawns, change light bulbs, kill spiders, you name it. Though ordinarily with lightbulbs it's tricky cause i don't own a ladder. Lets me be creative in seeing what furniture I can drag through the house for alternate purposes - hahaha

And Rissa moved to Dubbo?! Hell what a quagmire! I lived there in my teens, went to DSHS, sat my yr 10 cert there, thats even the place where my parents separated (live there long enough it's understandable) and I got into my years of *ahem* experimentation. Dubbo West used to be the drug capital of Central West Slopes and Plains. Now its just Dubbo in general. Half my brood still live there. And with her going to Bathurst - it's marginally better. Could be worse I suppose. And at least you'll get to catch up with her again! Hope you both have fun!

I know you how have the ability I meant in reference to how you go about doing it (I've heard the stories about pushing furniture to the middle of the room) Lol. Still cracks me up every time I think of it.

I did Dubbo Distance Education in Year 11/12 for my geography because I was the only person in the year who was doing it and I refused to take up maths. Been there for Austar. Hated it. Bogans asked me about why my hair smelt so nice and what shampoo I used. I stopped (on my way to a weekend round of doing Austar kiosk in the shopping centre) and I was like WTF? It was a hole. Except for the hotel. The only good thing about it was the White Stripes CD I had bought that day and it was playing away...while waiting anxiously for my other team people turn up from Bathurst/Lithgow and somewhere up north.....

Good! Got my glasses now and the world is suddenly so clear! haha Loving it... feeling old in my head - and it's taken some to get used to (keep going to take them off cause I can see them in my peripheral vision) but hey, my eyes will and do appreciate this. Lookin' spiffy. Haha. Kewl.

I'm good

good I'm all good

it's good to feel good..

hmm...normaly i shouldn't feel good in my position

but I feel damn good

Bit upset.

I'm torn between being fed up and confused if I'm doing the right thing. Yeah sure there's been waaaayyyyy too many bumps in our relationship, the first time around and the second time around but I've given him another chance that's why we got back together....

Some things I'm not ready to face. I dont think Dan was meant to be one of them. *sees Evan oh hi Evan* Or home sickness....still? Home sickness has been keeping me down lately but somehow I lift back up, I tell myself it's alright, it's only next Tuesday for God sakes. Then I'm down again when I go into my room to answer that phone call from sister or my dad (despite the fact that i hate him i do miss him just not his qualities).

**** I hate teenage angst years. I thought I was done with them.

feeling ****ing annoyed. i am looking for a new job because i am sick of the women bitching about each other in work. they call each other constantly behind each others back, its soooooooo stupid, its like being back at school. i'm not nasty and i can't call people names and hurt them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back