The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ im with u with that thing.

My ex use to say how much I use to **** everything up for him and he treated me like crap. Then I left him cos I was sick of being treated like crap.

I am so out of it today. I need to get stoned it's craving me so badly. Plus the heat is getting to me and interferring with my sleeping patterns. My friends are starting to think I am sinking into depression again. I miss Callan alot. I'm so Callan sick and the thought of him not caring about me nor his friends in Bathurst really doesnt sit with me so well. And now Shayne, a guy that I use to idolise wants me. But I'm not sure if I want to set myself up to be heartbroken again.....cos his gf is in Europe and he said he'll dump her for me...I'm also confused as well as sleep deprived.

^ im with u with that thing.

My ex use to say how much I use to **** everything up for him and he treated me like crap. Then I left him cos I was sick of being treated like crap.

I am so out of it today. I need to get stoned it's craving me so badly. Plus the heat is getting to me and interferring with my sleeping patterns. My friends are starting to think I am sinking into depression again. I miss Callan alot. I'm so Callan sick and the thought of him not caring about me nor his friends in Bathurst really doesnt sit with me so well. And now Shayne, a guy that I use to idolise wants me. But I'm not sure if I want to set myself up to be heartbroken again.....cos his gf is in Europe and he said he'll dump her for me...I'm also confused as well as sleep deprived.

andy doesn't treat me badly, quite the opposite actually. i think he was just pissed off with me making mistakes all the time.

Ugh.
I'm well ripped.
I was happy earlier.
But now I just feel like I'm worn out, completely.
He gives no sign of missing me, and keeps staying for extra days in Spokane.
Makes me curious.
Because, he's not just there for his Dad.
He's chilling with all his old home boys.
The bro's before ho's homeboys.
Ugh.
I just over think things too much.

I bet he doesn't even realize that I care for him so deeply, or miss him as much as I do.

A bit down - was gonna meet someone tonight but he ditched me for a movie! A-hole *shakes head* Anyway... other than that annoyed I have work again tomorrow and I miss my sis but I am actually pretty content with things. Just... wish I could get over the writer's block again...
And Littleblackstone - best of luck! You'll be great, just know it :)

Ugh.
I'm well ripped.
I was happy earlier.
But now I just feel like I'm worn out, completely.
He gives no sign of missing me, and keeps staying for extra days in Spokane.
Makes me curious.
Because, he's not just there for his Dad.
He's chilling with all his old home boys.
The bro's before ho's homeboys.
Ugh.
I just over think things too much.

I bet he doesn't even realize that I care for him so deeply, or miss him as much as I do.

hes proberbly missing you hun hes just catching up with his friends. remember hes not seen them for a while. don't be down because you think hes ignoring you because hes not. also a clingy, jealous, untrusting girlfriend isn't the most attractive thing. if hes gonna cheat on you then hes not worth your time.

i'm better today, me and andy talked and he said he didn't mean what he said and that he loves me more than life :)

hes proberbly missing you hun hes just catching up with his friends. remember hes not seen them for a while. don't be down because you think hes ignoring you because hes not. also a clingy, jealous, untrusting girlfriend isn't the most attractive thing. if hes gonna cheat on you then hes not worth your time.

i'm better today, me and andy talked and he said he didn't mean what he said and that he loves me more than life :)

Yeah I know.
That's why I don't tell him how I'm feeling.
I just wish he'd offer up some reassurance once in a while, but he NEVER does.
But, he's a normal guy in that way,I suppose.

I had.
A horrible dream.
One that brings you back to reality.
Makes you realize what's really important to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back