The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe hopefully this summer is better than last summer with all the rain..

Oh man last summer was a total disaster!!! I don't even dare to call it "summer" hehe..

Thank god I went to Turkey for a week last summer :] escape from this shitty weather and could finally see some sun!!!! and get some color lol unfortunately it didn't last long :( came back to the lasting shitty weather LOL

Oh man last summer was a total disaster!!! I don't even dare to call it "summer" hehe..

Thank god I went to Turkey last summer for a week :] escape from this shitty weather and finally see some sun!!!! and get some color lol but didn't last long cause i came back to the lasting shitty weather LOL

Hehe yeah and I´m sure that when I go on vacation this summer, that when i´m gone the weather is great here XD
But last year around April we had about 1,5 month full of sun, too bad the summer sucked XD

I'm great!! :D Hey Tomer!! You went to Turkey huh? Admit though...when you came here in Greece...didn't you like...meet the prettiest girls EVER?? *waits for ego boost* LMAO

I'm great!! :D Hey Tomer!! You went to Turkey huh? Admit though...when you came here in Greece...didn't you like...meet the prettiest girls EVER?? *waits for ego boost* LMAO

Turkey is nothing like Greece... GREECE IS WAY BETTER and shut up about the girls!!! before i get horny again haha

Turkey is nothing like Greece... GREECE IS WAY BETTER and shut up about the girls!!! before i get horny again haha

Niiiiice sunny beaches, lovely white sand, tanned bodies lying down waiting for you...*seducing voice* :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: Hahaha Tomer you crack me up...^.^

Hahaha lol I always wanted to go to Greece, now you convinced me :D

I did? wow i should work as a traveling adviser haha

Want great food? Sexy girls? One of the hottest clubs in Europe? cool beaches (one of my fav beaches) ? Meet Jojo?

Then Greece is the right place for you :rofl:

o come on jos, angryness will only get you down, we need happyness or smileness, damn i love adding 'ness' after a word ^^

gosh guys I think today is the most how should I say this... emotive? day? lol
just one pop up window made me feel bad!!
and now I'm feeling all great again and I guess if it happens like yesterday I'll feel like **** this evening again and cry with my friend LMAO
omg weirdo i swear lol

aaaw...jos...well is't normal that you're like that....you broke up with you bf...it'll pass soon :thumbsup:

ok....so...I'm happy because I finally bought me new sneakers for my trainings *yaaay* ....but kind of pissed off..because I was driving around the city and there was just to many people.... I hate driving in a rush hour.... >_>

yeah... well thank god I'm pretty how you say it grounded? I mean like that I'm not dreaming away and stuff, I just take things as they come and basta =P

I guess you're happy now huh? :D
oh may I ask what kinda training you're doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back