The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
just went shopping by myself, didnt buy anything so i still have all my cash but i stil need new shoes, i just cant find any that the way i want them for a price is want them :]

Kinda sad :(
People hate me for no reason and are trying to ruin my relationship.. gahhh.
And work sent me home AGAIN.
I'm quitting.
For sure.
Well fricking annoying day :(

Just ignore them i've they're trying to ruin a relationship, people tried to ruin my sisters relationship with her boyfriend, she just ignored them and they've been going strong for 2 years now :)

Also, COME TO SAINSBURIES! :D

good, my mom whipped up a isrealy dish, which is spicy chicken stir fry in a fold over pita bread. damn that **** was awesome, i did sweat though, those peppers are nasty

A bit frustrated... second time in as many weeks my date has been postponed... am I doing something wrong here?! What do men want!
Goddamn it, no wonder I write, at least the ones in my head aren't so... frustrating?
*grumbles under breath*
*sighs*
*opens old story again*

A bit frustrated... second time in as many weeks my date has been postponed... am I doing something wrong here?! What do men want!
Goddamn it, no wonder I write, at least the ones in my head aren't so... frustrating?
*grumbles under breath*
*sighs*
*opens old story again*

his loss babe, i mean why miss out on a date with the wonderfull, gorgeous and amazing rav :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back