The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good actually. My butt's asleep (what else is new?) and I'm tired (staring at a comp screen will do that to a person) but aside from that all is well on planet Ravyn. Kewlies.

feeling better

actually had some headache earlier

but I had a nice convo with a wonderful person and that made my day a lot better.

I feel great today...the weather is nice..food is gonna be awesome..and I have a good movie to watch

everything's great

I'm pretty damn good; going out for a Chinese with my friends then getting shitfaced :D

btw, HAPPY ST GEORGES DAY FOR ALL THE ENGLISH HERE :)

had a not so good day. work was busy then when i get home me and andy sat down and listed everything we still need to pay for the wedding and realise we can't afford it all!!! so i get all upset and start crying. its all ok though because my mum has offered to pay for some of the things. i have tried my hardest to plan everything and i seemed to have ****ed it up, just like everything else i do in life. i wouldn't blame andy if he didn't turn up on the day. i wouldn't want to marry me if i were him!!

Poor Allie, Well things will work out fine for you besides!
A wedding between 2 people is joining them not all the things you have there to make it fancy,

I'm tired, KI'm bored I wanna basketball....I should go Play Halo3 soon,
and aim for my 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back