The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm tired and pissed off that I have to get up at 7 tomorrow because I have to be in work at 8 garrghharrhhggahjha>_<
Butttttt Causeway tomorrow night, though I'll probably be half-dead from work but I don't careeee!

Omg it's soooooo nice and sunny today! BUT I HAVE TO WORK :(

I may just suddenly be ill and have to 'throw up' awwww what a shame! That means I have to go home because it's a health and safety risk at Sainsbury's!

GRAWHAAHHAHA

feeling ok.work tomorrow but oh well i'm off on tueday, gonna have my hair amd make up trial for the wedding!! only 2 weeks and 6 days to go, i'm soooooo nervous!!!
:clap::clap::clap: Way to go Allie! Bless ya, so excited, and with very good reason. Sincerely wish you all the best for the big day - and hey all the ones that follow after that too! ;)

Me; bloated. Had breakfast. A handful of choc wafer sticks and hot milo. Gotta love winter.

I actually didn't have a good night....

it wasn't even the night...it was the morning because I went to bed at like 8 am

i have a new one now what about you? it's so unnatural to go to school without music lol

ohh dont even tell me about it! do u know what am i using? my old friend discman!!
can u believe it??!!
poor me.. lol
but yeah i'm buying a new one soon..

still feeling great!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back