The 'How You Feelin'' thread v5.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks guys, i'm feeling better this morning. me and andy had a chat and he said hes not mad with me and that i have planned the whole wedding on my own and hes proud of me. i guess i'm just being hard on myself as usual. i like everything to be perfect and when its not i blame myself.

I just got up...so I'm still tired..

only slept 4 hours...

so don't ask anything else....lol

I'm good :) ...just got home from a trip...with some of my schoolmates...was good...we laughed the whole day :D ...my stomach hurts because of that XD and I have holidays...all I need now is my boyfriend..and then everything would be perfect :D

had a not so good day. work was busy then when i get home me and andy sat down and listed everything we still need to pay for the wedding and realise we can't afford it all!!! so i get all upset and start crying. its all ok though because my mum has offered to pay for some of the things. i have tried my hardest to plan everything and i seemed to have ****ed it up, just like everything else i do in life. i wouldn't blame andy if he didn't turn up on the day. i wouldn't want to marry me if i were him!!

Heres some words of comfort for you:

My mum and dad spent the smallest amount on a wedding, seriously, it was barely anything big. But after 35 years of marriage, they are still going strong, so you don't need to worry about expensive weddings and spending loads of money, it's the bride and the groom that matters :)

Hope that helps ;)

Still tired.
ANZAC day **** is going down and my wrist still majorly hurts from squash yesterday and i think im gonna play another round of squash today just to get away from home.

Heres some words of comfort for you:

My mum and dad spent the smallest amount on a wedding, seriously, it was barely anything big. But after 35 years of marriage, they are still going strong, so you don't need to worry about expensive weddings and spending loads of money, it's the bride and the groom that matters :)

Hope that helps ;)

wow for someone your age your very mature hun, everything you said is true. its not about money its about me and andy showing our love for eachother. thankyou soooo much xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back